chap 15 -- Caught.

You step back and make as less noise as possible. You keep an eye on Vincent, who refuses to answer the questions the other guy is asking. He keeps calling Vincent 'Ryan' and wants to know where 'the girl' and 'the hidden stuff' are. Vincent isn't looking at you, you see him struggling to get the gun from the guy. He moves super quickly and grabs the gun, now he's the one keeping the guy under shot.

You hear another voice, who you recognize but you can't remember from who. You don't even remember how he looks like.
"What the actual fuck are you doing here, Jack?" Vincent asks. "How did you find me?" You notice that Vincent is a little bit scared. The guy, apparently named Jack, walks towards Vincent. Vincent steps back, still having Jack under shot. "Wasn't easy to be honest. You were pretty much invisible for us." Jack says. "The girl was easier to find. She's so innocent, nothing for you." Vincent grins, a very 'you don't know a single fuck of what's happening here, Jack' grin. "It worked though, I've found you." Jack keeps talking. Vincent lowers his gun and asks "Why. The. Fuck. Jack. We had a promise and you broke it my friend. Sadly I gotta break something else then." Jack looks confused but quickly recovers, "huh funny cause I got something that's way more important to you." The other guy, walks towards Jack, he is carrying a girl, Vincent drops his gun. "What are you planning to do with ...her?" He asks. While taking his gun from the ground again. "Depends on if you work with us." Jack replies. "Depends on what that includes." Vincent snaps back. "Mister is stubborn as always." The other guy says. They know him? Who are these guys? What are they talking about? "Tell me what the fuck the deal is about and I'll let you know if I'll join." Vincent says. You walk to the other staircase (there's two, one of them you were standing, looking at Vincent. And the other one, where you stand now, you can see the other guys perfectly fine.)

There's only one problem, you're taking a huge risk. If they see you, you're completely fucked. You realize this and walk back to the other staircase. You freeze when you hear: "oh, you're not home alone? Why didn't you say you had a visitor?" Vincent swears, "Emma.." Jack is impressed, "ooh you care about her, interesting.." Vincent grins, "she's my maid, I don't give a single fuck about her. You guys just came a little, unexpected." Jack laughs, "yeah right. she's hot and you can't stay around beautiful girls without having sex with them. And also, why is she in her bra?" Vincent doesn't move, "ask her." He dares Jack. "Okay okay mister." Jack says, as he walks to your bedroom. You dressed up in the meantime and tried to hide. But when Vincent dared Jack, you came out your hiding spot and pretended like you were just doing your makeup like always. "Well miss. Vincent told me to ask you something. Why don't you come with me downstairs and we'll talk?" You keep on doing your makeup, not bothering to look behind you. "Who are you?" You ask, Jack looks impatient. "My name is Jack, Jack Douglass. Friend of Vincent. Now will you come with me please?" You turn around and lock eyes with Jack "I'm sorry but can't you see in busy? After my makeup I gotta clean upstairs. Maybe tomorrow, then I'm off." You turn back around and continue doing your makeup. You hear Jack stamping away and calling for Vincent, to get you. "Why should I? Wasn't she clear?"