chap 07 -- Vincent is gone

You come back from groceries shopping with two big bags full with groceries "Hello! I'm home!" you shout, no response. You put the bag of groceries on the kitchen dresser, you look for Vincent's stuff. You walk back to the hallway and you notice that his jacket is gone, "hm, he must've left to something serious, I wasn't away for that long." maybe it has something to do with the phone call, you think. None of my business otherwise he'll tell me, or he would do it tonight. You start unpacking the groceries and when you're done you really start worrying, where is he? He didn't leave a note or anything. You check your phone, nothing. You decide to wait half an hour and then you will call him, so you ask Siri to set an alarm for you.

Half an hour and a lot of vacuum cleaners and mops later, your alarm reminds you to call Vincent.
In the meantime you had cleaned downstairs, you actually enjoyed it as you never expected. You grab your phone and call him, he doesn't pick up. You try to call him over and over again. After 17 times, according to your phone, you give up. "He'll come home. He'll come home" you repeat in yourself. It's 6 pm already, you decide to cook anyway. You had bought the ingredients for Chilaquiles but you don't feel like making it. You grab some fruits and vegetables and make two plates of salad. One you eat yourself and the other one you put in the fridge, for Vincent if he'll ever come home. You goosebumps at that thought.

When you're done eating your salad you walk upstairs. Instead of walking to your room you walk to the room Vincent didn't show you in his way around. You try the door, it's locked. "Of course it is, otherwise he would've shown you" you think out loud. For one last time you walk downstairs, you spot your bag on the couch. You look for the note, where is it? The note is gone. The note you've found in your bedroom is gone. Vincent must've found it and went all crazy. You laugh, he would never. Like he would care about your love life, like you care about his love life.
Suddenly you feel very lonely, you miss him? You walk to the hallway and back and again and again, where could he be? You look outside, it's raining really hard. You hear a very weak knock on the door, you look trough the window. You see a man in all black clothes laying in front of the door, because you find it sad you open the door. You look at the guy, when he notices that you're looking he looks up. You recognize him.