chap 04 -- His House

You and your parents followed Vincent to his house, you walked past huge buildings with the most beautiful gardens. You were nervous about how big his house would be, you're afraid of getting lost already.
"Here it is!" Vincent points at a house, you would consider it the smallest of this street though it's still like 1000 times your own house. He walks trough a huge garden and unlocks the door, you follow him. You hear your parents being impressed.

You follow Vincent inside, he points at a beige couch "take a seat! Make yourself at home! What would you like to drink?" You take a seat on the couch, just now you realize how nervous you are. This is going to be your new home. "Uhm just water please" Vincent smiles. Your parents walk in, they take a seat at the couch against you. You can see that they're very impressed, your mom points at the high ceiling. "Look David! Look at that chandelier! It must've cost as much as our car.." She whispers that last part. You laugh, Vincent walks towards the couch with a glass of water and a glass of red wine in his hand "here you go! And miss, I'm sorry what was your name again?" Your mom laughs "it's fine! My name is Elisabeth. But you can call me Lisa." She smiles. "Well Lisa, what would you like to drink?" Your dad looks at your mom, was she flirting? "I would like a red wine as well thank you Vincent" Vincent smiles, he looks at your dad "David what would you like?" Your dad looks up "just water please" Vincent nods and walks back to the kitchen. You take a sip of your drink. Vincent walks back to the couches and hands your mom her wine and your dad his water. He takes a seat right next to you, you can feel his leg. You blush. "Shall I show my house or would you like to explore it yourself?" Vincent laughs. You smile at that idea. His house is indeed so big you'll have to explore it. "Why don't you show us around Vincent?" Your mom asks. Vincent stands up: "okay then! Follow me!"

Half an hour and a lot of impressions later, you're back at the living room. Your mom walks towards the door: "Emma, you're gonna love it here! And Vincent thank you so much!" Vincent smiles "you're welcome! Just let me know whenever you want to come over again!" Now your dad smiles "we will, thank you so much again! Take care!" He waves and walks back to the car, followed by your mom. You wave at them, Vincent does as well. As soon as they're out of sight Vincent closes the door and you walk back to the living room. "Shall I help you unpack?" You nod and both of you walk upstairs towards your room, it's as big as your own living room and kitchen together. It has a double bed with a bathroom adjacent. It also has its own walk-in-closet. You put your suitcase on your bed you unzip it and start unpacking it. "Give your clothes to me, I'll put them in the closet. Or shall we switch? Way that's a better idea" you laugh at Vincent who probably doesn't even notice himself thinking out loud. He looks at you "I think it's better that you're unpacking and I'm putting the clothes in the closet." Vincent nods and walks to the bed. At the same time you walk to the walk-in-closet, you smile one more time. You have your own walk-in-closet. Holy shit. "hey dreamy, take this" Vincent hands you your favorite shirt "I like this shirt, honestly." "its my favorite" you reply. you take the shirt and put it somewhere in your closet.

You and Vincent get along great with each other, You like him a lot, he's very sweet and gentle to you. He decided to go to the IKEA to get some furniture for you. "So, you ready?" he asks. "uhm well, shall I shower now or when we get back?" you see Vincent thinking: "putting all the furniture in place will take some effort and it may make you sweat so I would do it when we get back." you nod and you walk downstairs, following Vincent. He takes his wallet, car keys and phone from the bar and walks to the hallway, you follow him.

In the car you ask him how you are going to pay him, he laughs and responses that he's paying everything. You thank him like a thousand times for that. When you arrive at the parking lot Vincent puts his hands on your shoulders and says that its all fine and you don't have to thank him that much. he smiles "now lets get you some stuff" and you step out of the car.