Ch. 7: Jen

~Christina's PoV~ 

I wake up pretty early in the morning because I couldn't sleep. I get up to look around the house only to find that Josh isn't here still. I check my phone to see if I have any texts or missed calls and to my surprise I do, but not from Josh. Jen: on my way to the hotel he always stays at... be there soon... That actually wasn't to long ago so she should be here shortly. It's early, but Jen is always hungry and I feel like I'm starving so I call room service. 

I order pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries, eggs, bacon, sausage, blueberry muffins, potatoes, and hot cocoa and the exact same for Jen. Josh is being rude, so he could at least spend a little on a girl's breakfast. 

The room service here takes a while so I decide to take a shower. I walk into the large bathroom and set down my clothes that I'm gonna change into. The steaming shower begins to fog up the mirrors and I decide to get in. I brought my own soap and strawberry scented hair wash and conditioner. I lather and rinse and repeat while singing Pity Party by Melanie Martinez. I get out and dry off using one of those crisp white hotel towels. Since it is still pretty early and the sun isn't even up yet, I put on leggings and a white, over-sized long sleeve sweater on complete with my hair in a messy bun with curls falling out and fuzzy purple socks. I grab a big soft black blanket from my room and take it to the couch with my phone in my hand. The couch is huge and the TV is playing some lame paid programming about the best hair product apparently. 

I lie down and wait for the food because my stomach is now rumbling. Then, I hear a knock on the door. Oh great, room service! I run to the door kind of sliding from the socks on the tile floor. I open it to reveal Jen! 

"Jen!" I scream and hug her. She takes me into her embrace and I breathe her familiar scent in deeply. I didn't realize how much I've really missed her. "How did you know the room?" I ask. She does a breathy laugh, "He always asks for this suite."  I let go of her and let her in the suite. As soon as the door shuts, room service arrives with the several carts of food. I let them in and they move the carts to the couch and tell us to enjoy the food. 

"Woah, you ordered a lot of food, little one!" Jen says. "I knew you were coming and the way Josh has been acting, I deserve it!" I giggle and make my way to the couch. Jen and I cover up with the long blanket and put on an old rerun of Keeping Up With The Kardashians where Khloe goes to Jail and eat our food. 

Once we are done and the show has gone to a commercial break, I ask Jen what's going on. "So, who's Claudia? I thought you and Josh were together?" I ask. "Well," Jen starts, "During the filming of The Hunger Games, Josh and I started dating. At first it wasn't really serious, but as it progressed it became a huge thing. I wanted to break it off because I didn't want it to jeopardize our careers by making us look unprofessional, but Josh said he had a better idea. We would date in secret and he would have this girl who was desperate for attention act like his girlfriend. It sounded perfect, and for a long time it was, but then near the end of filming and press, she started getting a little too close. She would kiss him and well, try to do other things with him. I don't like her and honestly I never really did.. but Josh hasn't broken anything off even though filming is over. " My eyes were wide... this is absolutely crazy. "I don't like her either." I say. "She makes Josh do bad things... and from what I see online and on E! News, it isn't good things."

"Yeah, I also think that they do drugs together and I wish he would stop, even if he doesn't want to be with me anymore because I still love and care for him." Jen says her face downcast. "He still loves you and if he doesn't he is stupid. I want my mom and dad to stay together." I say looking up at her. She just gives a weak smile and kisses me on top of my forehead. "Me too." She whispers. "But hey, cheer up, wanna hear some cool news?" She says excitement suddenly in her voice. "Of course I do!"  I say. "I might be pregnant!" Jen says showing her pearly white smile. 

A/N Hey guys! I Said I was gonna update tomorrow but I decided to just do the packets tomorrow and update tonight while it's on my mind! But PLEASE Vote, COMMENT, and continue to read! I love you guys and esp your comments! Updating again soon!