Chapter 17

"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching.

That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt and pressed my breasts against Conrad's chest, slowly running my hand over his crotch. He carried me to the bed and He started kissing my jaw line. He was leaning over me as he did so.

"No one is to touch.. Or kiss you like this... No one, Miss West... Are we clear?"
"Y-yes... C-crystal." I replied while trying to catch my breath.

He moved from my throat, down to my collar, then started giving my breasts the necessary attention. "All mine." He smirked.

He touched my body so gently and passionately. I smiled when Conrad gently kissed my stomach. I sat up and pulled his boxers off him with one hand while using the other to run my fingers over his abs. Conrad then climbed on top of me and turned my head to the side, slowly licking my neck. I moaned loudly. I froze as my gaze dropped to his massive erection.

Oh my Gosh.. How is this going to fit?

Conrad chuckled as he saw the horrified look on my face. "Don't worry baby. It will fit... Eventually."

He placed a short kiss on my lips before licking his way all the way down till he reached my private area. He spread my legs apart before placing kissing on both thighs. He kissed my entrance before devouring it with his mouth.

"Aaahh!" I groaned.

His nibbled, sucked and did all sorts of things down there.  "You taste so good Miss West. What's your secret.."
"Thank y-you... I... Don't.. Know.. Ohh... Conrad.."
"Yes Jayda?"
"I.. I.. I'm about... to-"
"Explode? I know baby. My mouth is ready." He purred as he blew hot air on my entrance.

I climaxed as soon as I felt his breath on my bottom front.

"Wow...!" He exclaimed "I'm still hungry.. Maybe next time I should include my fingers." He added before licking his lips.
"Can I.. touch you?" I asked shyly.
"Where?"
"Conrad... You know where!"
He tried not to laugh. "You can touch it baby. In Fact, you can do a lot more than just touching."

I slowly sat up as I took my hand down to his thick, long shaft. He groaned as I began to massage his length. I then brought my head down to his shaft. I began to lick his tip. I moved up and down his entire shaft, rolling my tongue around all sides. He let out a loud groan. I gently kissed and licked his tip again once I worked my way up to it and then slowly took him in my mouth... bit by bit. I used my tongue to swirl around the tip and shaft with him still in my mouth. He climaxed in my mouth within seconds.

He pushed me back unto the bed.  "You did amazing! I find it hard to believe this is your first time doing that."

I grinned. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me senseless.

Let's just say I lost my virginity that night.