Chapter 6

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! What? Mr Rude is actually Conrad Jefferson? CEO of tullow company? You've got it bad Jay. Hahahaahahahahaha."
"Cut it out Amber" I sent her a deathly glare.
She chuckled.  "Hey on the bright side, You've got a great job. So now we could go shopping... Together! We Should celebrate. When do you start?"
"Monday."
"Great. Let's go clubbing! I'm so glad it's a Friday."
"I don't know Amber..."
"Oh you're coming! You owe me Jay. You said so yourself."
"I don't know what to wear."
"That's why you have me baby."

Amber curled my hair and did my make up. I chose a lace blue crop top along with a lace blue mid thigh body con skirt. Amber wore a short green body con dress which brought out her curves.

"You look hot!!" We complemented each other at the same time.

I chuckled.  "Let's get going."

• • •

There was a long queue outside Club bam bam.

"We are never going to get in A."
"Come with me" Amber whispered as she pulled me towards the bouncer.
"Hi Ben!" She purred.

He immediately smiled at us, whispered something in her ear before letting us in.

"What did he say?" I asked her.
"He said you're hot."

I felt my cheeks on fire as we reluctantly made our way to the bar.

"What can I get you ladies?" A cute bartender asked.
"Ciroc" Amber sniggered.
"Martini"  I said.
"Coming right up."

Our drinks were placed in front of us seconds later.

"Wow there are a lot of hotties out here tonight!" Amber exclaimed.
"Hoe." I mumbled.
"Don't tell me you're still hang up on your boss." She teased

I chocked on my drink.  "What? No! I told you he's-he's-he's... Gosh fuck off A.!"

She laughed.  "Let's go dance."

We headed for the dance floor and started dancing to 'Tonight' by John Legend. That used to be one of my favorite songs. I closed my eyes and danced to the rhythm.
I later opened them to find Amber grinding on some guy. I looked at her angrily. She winked at me before looking away.
Sighing, I decided to head back to the bar. I stopped my tracks when I felt two strong arms circle around my waist and swiftly pull me towards a muscular chest. I gasped and suddenly started swaying my hips. The next song the DJ played was 'Ride it' by Jay Sean.

Damn this DJ is good.

I closed my eyes while I slowly grinded on the person behind me. I begun to feel his 'member' against my ass. I would have felt it on my back if it wasn't for the 6 inch heels I had on.

Thanks heels.

I moaned softly and I pushed my head back on his hard chest.

He smells so good.

I could feel his hands on my thighs, then my hips, then my boobs.
I whimpered as I enjoyed the feeling of his hands all over my body. I felt His hot breath on my neck and licked my lips.

"Fuck! Miss West, you are really sexy."