Taking the stand

Penelope's pov
We pull up to the court house. Sara's asleep on the back so I pick her and carry her in side. We are greeted by the rest of the team. "Mom I'm scared" cody says. Her wrists are healing. " hey look at me it will be okay" Grandpa Dave says. I nod. " okay guys it's time" One of the officer says. "Hey Sara baby it's time to wake up" derek says shaking her shoulder gently. "Hm" she says Rubbing her eyes.
Inside the court room
Codys POV
"We call Cody Garcia to the stand" the judge says. I walk up to the stand and sit down. Justin's lawyer (tbh I forget what their called so) walks up. "Cody how old are you" "15" I say. "And do you know this man" he says pointing to Justin. "Yes" "and can you tell me what happen in August Of last year" "I was kidnapped beaten raped and Tourtued" I say looking at mom. "And in the time you where with my client you met A 5 year old *looks at notes* girl" he says. "Yes Sara is my young sister" "but what if my client was her biological father" "that's unlikely" I say. "Why do you say this" "because when Justin kidnapped me he raped me the first day I seen her in a cage scared and beaten" I say raising my voice. "Did Justin ever rape Sara" he askes. Justin looks up. "No I wouldn't allowed him" "you wouldn't allow it?" He says facing the jury. "Yes I would take her beaten she was small when I got there" " I'm done your honor"
Sara's pov
I sit down and keep my eyes on mommy and daddy. "Hi Sara " the man says. "Hi" I squeak out. "Do you know Justin" he asks. I nod. "Did he ever hurt you" "yes before cody came" I said. " how did you end up with Justin" " I was sleeping one night and I woke up to my mommy screaming so I went and seen her and my daddy covered in blood" I say letting a tear escape. "That's all" he says. I step down and go to mama. "We find Justin Baylor guilty on two charges of rape and two charges of kidnapping I hear by sentence you to life with possibly parole" the judge says