Bandages

Derek's Pov
Penelope explained to Sara what happen. Sara she hasn't left my side since we arrived. "Daddy" she says looking up at me. "Yes baby" I say. "Do I have to see the bad man again?" She says with tears forming in her eyes. "Sara baby what do you mean" I say sitting up. "The letter cody got it said he'll see us tomorrow" she say looking me in my eyes. I question what my 5 year old daughter is saying. "How about this" I say getting a ten from my pocket. "Go get yourself something to eat" I say hanging it too her. She nods. I stand up and walk to codys room. "Penny" I say. She stands up and walks out. "Did you know the kids have to see Justin tomorrow in court?" I question. "Yea I did" "why the hell didn't you tell me" I say raising my voice. "Because by time i opened the envelope I was running to save my daughters life".

Codys POV
I hear mom and dad fighting out side. I hope no one read the letter.
I don't want to go to court tomorrow. The doctors put bandages on my wrist. A couple stitches later. I don't wanna see him. I'm lucky the doctors said. If I would have went a inch deeper then I would have died. They said I could be out later.

Penelope's pov
"Derek" I say touching his shoulder. He looks back at me with tears flowing down his face. I start to cry.
Sara's pov
I go get food. I got a pretezel. I'm walking back when I see mommy and daddy crying. I drop my food and run down to them. "Mommy" I say while running. " baby" she says with her arms open wide. She picks me up and I snuggle in her neck. She sniffles and daddy sniffles. I look at up at mom and say. "It's gonna be alright mama and daddy"