No No No No

This chapter takes place when they find emily with Doyle but like in the show Doyle is not there and emily "dies" but it's JJ who finds her and not derek so enjoy! Ps listen to music as you read

JJ pov
"Where is that damn ambulance" I yell holding on to the wooden leg in Emily's gut. "Don't you dare die on me" I yell. "JJ you need to l-let me go" she says spitting up blood. The paramedics came and I rode to the hospital with her. I sit down in the waiting room when the rest of the team shows up. "She'll be okay" spence says putting his hand on my back. I continue to cry. "Family of Emily Prentiss" the doctor says walking out. The whole team stands up "I'm sorry we did all we could there was too much damage agent Hotchner may I speak with you" the doctor says they walk out and I break down. "I (gasp) never got to say good bye" I say letting my tears free. Spence pulls me into a hug.
Later that day at jj's apt
I walk in my door and close it shut. I slid down the door and cry softly in my hands. I wipe my nose and stand up. Good thing Henry's with his dad for the weekend. I walk over to a picture of when emily and I first met. My tears roll down my cheeks and land on the frame. I throw it against the wall and start throwing things. I'm done I said silently. I went to my closet and grabbed the rope I kept for when Henry likes to do rope climbs. I made the noose and threw it over the rafter. I got the chair and placed it under the rope. "Emily im coming" I say putting my head in the space. Just before I kick my feet out the door opens.David walks in. "JJ no!" He screams but before he can reach me I kick them out. I feel the rope close around my neck. "JJ" I hear as I feel David Lift my feet up. He undoes the noose. "David let me go" I say pushing against him. "No JJ Henry needs you the team needs you" he says sitting me down on the sofa. "Why why JJ" he asks. "I just wanted to see emily David I love her" I say crying. "JJ I know I know" he says pulling me in to a hug. "Dave can you not tell the team" I say sniffling. "No problem sugar any thing for you your like my daughter hell the whole team is my family" he says. "Dave you can go I'll be fine" I says standing. "Are you sure I don't want to lose you" he says standing up too. "I'm sure go we have work tomorrow" "okay call me if you need anything anything at all" he says kissing my cheek. I nod and he leaves. I strip off my cloths and lay on my bed. I lay their staring at my ceiling Untill I feel my eyes close.

Heyo it's moose yes I know a new book but I have a good feeling about this but go follow my main bitch...ChelseaBeddard
You know what to do
Vote comment share follow