Letter

Penelope's pov
I wake up to hearing the kids laughing. I get out of bed and walk to the living room. I stand in the door way and watch. Derek's dressed as a princess I would assume at a tea party. I laugh when Sara puts play makeup on him. Codys taking pictures. I hear the doorbell ring and I go and answer it. It's the mailman. He hands me some papers and leaves. "Cody mail" I say handing her a envelope. She opens it and stops smiling.
Codys pov
Mom hands me the envelope addressed to me. I open it and suddenly I can't breath. It's from Justin. I don't let
Mom or dad see. I race to my room.
The letter
Hello cody I see your happy. But need I remind you the time we spent together. I loved playing with you. And Sara oh god don't get me started. I hope Penelope And S.S.A Derek Morgan are happy with you. They know your a whore. I'll see you in 2 days in court my love. I can't wait to see you and Sara. But remember your worthless and they don't love you. Your a whore.
Love Ya, Justin 💙
( P.S. Don't show this to any one because I know where you live and I can kill your family)
I lay the letter I my desk and panic. "Cody" I hear mom say.
"Y-yea im f-fine" I tell back. I can't breath. I can't face him. I can't relive what happen. I slowly walk towards the bathroom. I close the door and open the cabinet. I pull out a razor. This is the only way. I slide it across my wrist. Bloods flowing down my for arms. Maybe now I won't have to face him.
Sara's POV
After im done putting makeup on daddy mommy tells me to go get cody. I walk down the hall to cody'a room and see she's not there. Hmm the bathroom! I thought. I open the bathroom door to see cody bloody like in hospital. I shake her "cody please wake up" after I try I walk out with blood in my hands. "Mommy" I whimper. She sees my hands and takes off running so does daddy.
Derek's pov
Penelope told Sara to go get cody. "Babe I honestly love the kids" I say pulling her from behind. "Derek not here" she says turning around and kissing me. After a few min i hear Sara return. "Mommy" I hear her quiet voice whimper out. Her hands have blood on them. Penelope dashes off to the bathroom i follow. I see cody laying in her blood barely there. I call the ambulance. I run back to Sara and grab her. "It's okay she'll be okay" I say trying to sooth her. "I want mommy" she says. Penelope comes over and takes her. We follow the ambulance in the car. In side the doctors are working fast to keep cody alive.

Hiya moose here and I know I know it's been hella long like too long. I trying to update other books as well. I start school the 23rd so idk how much I'll post! 👊 but you know what to do
Like comment vote share👽