7| Chapter - Real

--Stephanie--

I jolt up early the next morning to a painfully loud ringing noise, I look around in a daze and realise that it is the room phone and to make it worse there are two of them, ringing simultaneously. I groan and roll over to pick up the one closest to me.

"Hello" I croak

"Morning!" Olivia chirps "What are you doing today?"

Why is she calling me and why so early in the morning.

"I don't have anything planned" i say with sleep still heavy in my voice

"Great! I have made a little schedule of all the things we can do. My sisters are too tired today and refuse to come with me, so I'll be in your room in 30 minutes. Get up!" she demands

"I don't blame them, do you know what time it is?"

"it's 9:30 and it's not everyday you're in Barcelona, now get up" she says before hanging up

I fall back on my bed groaning, 9:30? who wakes up at 9:30 when they're on holiday? i'm a but suspicious, she never wants to hang out with me, I guess it's because she has no one else. After 5 minutes of deliberating whether Olivia is mentally okay, I get up and get ready.

***

By the end of the day Olivia has me exhausted, we went on a tour bus that went round the whole of Barcelona, dropping us of at key locations for us to explore, when the tour ended at 6:30 we went to a nice local Spanish restaurant to have dinner. I have to admit that I had a lot of fun and got on really well with Olivia, she is more down to earth than I thought and is pretty smart too, it made me feel bad for judging her without really getting to know her.

"Same time tomorrow?" Olivia says before stepping out the elevator,I sigh thinking of all the sleep that i'll be missing isn't that what holidays are for?

Two more days past with me, Olivia and her sisters hanging out and exploring Barcelona, unlike Olivia, her sisters are more relaxed and take things a lot slower which is more my pace. They always want to go to nice restaurants or bars at night and have drinks and chill, which I am more than happy about, one night we went to a rooftop spot that had traditional Spanish entertainment and it was amazing. Since the thing that happened with Theo, i've benn avoiding the boys like a plague, I haven't seen them since then. I don't know why I am avoiding them, it's just that there is something a little off about Theo and I can't quite pinpoint it, also he makes me feel nervous and I obviously can't seem to control myself when he is around.

On Sunday morning I hear a knock on my door, and I know it is Olivia. We had planned to leave the hotel a little later today so I'm still in my pyjamas. I open the door and let her in then climb back into my bed.

"Get up Steph, i honestly don't know why or how you sleep so much"

"Liv you've been working me like a show pony, I'm tired"

The phone rings and I cover my head with the pillow, Olivia laughs and answers it.

"Hello... No you haven't got the wrong room Lettyis right here"

I take the phone from her "Hello"

"Hey Steph, who was that?" Tobi asks

"My friend Liv, what's up?"

"are you coming for breakfast? we haven't seen you in a while, i'm surprised you even answered the phone, every time I ring you're not in"

I roll my eyes "Well Liv and I were going out to get food..."

"Steph, I haven't seen you in dayyyys" he says exaggerating the word " just bring her up and we can all eat here"

I look at Olivia "Do you mind having breakfast upstairs with the guys?"