2|Chapter - Summer Time

---Stephanie---

I take a step through the front door and immediately enter a little foyer of what seems to be a very large apartment. Looking around the decor is different from the grandiose, royal look that the rest of the hotel has. The inside of this room is a lot more modern, it is still very expensive looking, but it is more high tech and futuristic with mini touch screen monitors that I assume control the lights, temperature and basically everything else.

I marvel at the apartment, I don't think it's right to even call it an apartment, it is more like a condo from as far as I can tell, I follow Tobi who walks past a long corridor to the left, into an open living space, where two guys are sitting. The living room is huge towards the right, there is a massive TV hanging on one of the walls, a three seater sofa, a two seater sofa and a single sofa  are positioned in a semi-circle around a glass coffee table, all angled towards the TV and in the corner there is a baby grand piano. Towards the left, there is an equally large open space kitchen which is lined with marble table tops and an island in the middle that has two sinks. Separating both rooms is a marble table (Peninsula) that is attached to the wall which has 3 high stools on both the kitchen side and the living room side.

"Matt, Rory!" Tobi shouts towards the corridor while I stand next to him.

Soon two boys come out

"Guys, this is Steph" Tobi says pointing to me "and Steph these are the guys"  he say waving his arm around the room

"Hey Steph, I'm Matt" one of the guys that came from the corridor says, taking a step forward while smiling. He was taller than the other guy behind him but looked quite muscular. He has light brown scruffy hair that is cute quite short with similar colour eyes to match which lit up as he smiled.

"Hey Matt" I say replying his smile "nice to meet you"

"Hey" the guy who I assume is Rory says shyly, not bothering to step forward, he is still relatively short, he has brown eyes too, but striking platinum blond hair that compliments his pale skin and has tattoos all over both of his arms

"Hey Steph, I'm EJ" one of the guys says from the couch, with a small smile. EJ has dark skin, dark hair with a fade cut and dark brown eyes, he is very good looking and even the slight smile he gives me shows his deep dimples, i'm a sucker for dimples.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I say returning his smile

The guy next to EJ doesn't say anything, only turns his head a little bit in my direction. He has dark hair brown hair which is long and messy, I wonder if he keeps it that way on purpose because it suits him. Like Rory he too has tattoos but kept them secluded on one arm and I look at him carefully he has tattoos peaking out of his top on his neck through his shirt. It is hard to tell the colour of his eyes because he isn't looking my way, and I do not want to get caught looking at him for too long and he obviously is not interested in looking at me. What's his problem?

"erm, I'm Steph" I say to EJ

"Follow me Steph, I'll show you your room" Tobi says walking towards the corridor

I trail behind him, intrigued to see what is down the hallway, we walk past 2 rooms before we get to one at the end and Tobi walks in. The room is laid out like a typical hotel room but it is huge and has an ensuite bathroom. Like the rest of the condo, it is high tech with one touch screen remote that controls everything, the TV, the blinds, the lights and the temperature, unlike the living room and kitchen this room is sorts a brown colour theme. I try as hard as I can to pay attention and learn everything that Tobi is explaining, but I know that it is no use, aside from my laptop and mobile, I repel technology. Tobi leaves me to unpack, which does not take long as I barely have any luggage. I decide to take a shower, thoroughly enjoying the power shower. I was in there longer than necessary, but it felt amazing. I throw on some leggings and a loose sleeveless top, Spain was hotter than I expected, so I tie my hair into a messy bun. I pull out my laptop from my suitcase and sit on my bed deciding to send Emma a message on FaceBook.