Karaoke

I'm so sorry!! I keep skipping days and messing up my update schedule!! I was just super busy yesterday and when I had free time I might've been.....watching free! and other stuff.. Anyways let's get to it!!

~~~

After Zushi introduced himself we all got off, I walked a little bit ahead and skipped to the counter. I happily tapped my fingertips on the counter as I waited. Gon and Killua and Zushi arrived shortly behind me, I beamed at them and Gon chuckled and Zushi blushed. I gave him a confused look before turning back to the woman. We handed our receipts to her and she looked at them before moving us all up to floor 150. We got some money but I spent mine on a lollipop while Killua spent his on a soda. I walked back over to Gon, I smiled and grabbed his hand.
"Let's go and sing karaoke!!" I yelled and looked at Zushi and Killua if they wanted to come. They nodded they're head, I saw Zushi with a hurt look on his face as he looked at me and Gon. I let go and walked up to Zushi with a concerned look.
"Are you alright?" I said while setting my hand on his forehead hoping he doesn't have a fever. He grew a deep deep red and backed up.
"N-No I'm f-fine!!" He said stuttering in the process, I shrugged and walked back to Gon. I again grabbed his hand and we all ran out.

~~~

It took us like 10 minutes to get there because Zushi wasn't fast like us. I squealed when I saw it, I ran inside and payed for everything. Then we picked a room, I set all my stuff down and picked one of my favorite songs. I got a mic. that was sitting around and waited for the song to play as Gon and Killua fought over who gets to go next. Zushi stayed staring at me the whole time, it kinda weirded me out but I shrugged if the feeling.

(Start song now!!)

"I can hold my breath."
"I can bite my tongue."
"I can stay away for days if that's what you want."
"Be your number one."
"I can fake a smile.
"I can force a laugh."
"I can dance and play the part, if that's what you ask."
"Give you all I am."
"I can do it. I can do it. I can DO IT!"

"BUT IM ONLY HUMAN!! And I bleed when I fall down! I'm only human. And I crash and I break down!"

I saw Gon stand up walking towards me. He catches the attention of Zushi and Killua. When he got in front of me, his hand intertwined into mine and we stared at each other. He gently grabbed the mic. and put it up to his lips.

"Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart."

"'Cause I'm only human!"

"I can turn it on."

"Be a good machine."

"I can hold the weight of worlds, if that's what you need."

"Be your everything."

"I can do it."

"I can do it."

"I'll get through it!"

"But IM ONLY HUMAN!"

"And I bleed when I fall down! I'm ONLY human!"

"And I crash and I break down! Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart."

"Cause in only human!"

"I'm only human!"

"I'm only human!"

"Just a little human!!!"