Pranking is life

K let's get right into it!!!

~~~

"For the 2nd phase of the exam we will be cooking!"

My eyes instantly snapped open. Oooooohhhhh NO! I suck at cooking, that's why I had chefs at my palace! I sunk down on the ground. Nightmare can't help me, she is just a servant that helps me in my time of need... I'm gonna fail this phase, there's no way I will be able to pass. I took a deep sigh and pulled out my phone, I scrolled through all my contacts until I saw Uvo.

"Hey Uvo, so..........im about to fail this phase, it's cooking! Help MEH! I'll tell you what I need to cook and you give me a recipe. K?"
I put my phone back into my white short shorts, I heard a beep and pulled it right back out.

'(Y/n)..... Do I look like a 5 star chef? I don't know how to cook woman!'

'Well can you ask anyone else?'

'Srry I'm out on a mission by myself, your on your own... O and when you fail can you go and buy me some Choco Robots?'
I groaned, I wasn't even gonna answer him. If he has no recipes than he has no Choco Robots. I looked around to see that crazy woman talking, I ignored her. I'm just gonna ask Gon or Killua. 'WAIT!!! I think I might know someone who at least knows a recipe!' My dark blue hues shifted to Nightmare, she can't cook but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to! She was still resting and I was gonna move when the phase started, Nightmare must be really tired if it knocked her out like this. I guess leaving her to take over my palace for the past 4 years was a bad idea. I was staring at the ground while my mind thought back.

Flashback*

'Wait WHAT?!' I screamed with my eyes closed. I can't believe what Uvo was telling me to do.
'Your gonna go to a swamp! Anyone you choose, but it must be big enough to get lost in. I'm gonna leave you there for a year, alright?'
I couldn't believe my ears. He wanted to leave me out in the middle of nowhere for a YEAR?! I wasn't gonna give him the pleasure of seeing me sulk. I stomped out of the run-down building and ran to closest swamp that was nearby. I wasn't here that long to learn the name and I didn't care to learn either.
After about an hour of walking I finally made it to the edge.
"Ok! I'm gonna go in this swamp and show em' who's boss!" I screamed as loud as I could, I took a deep breath so I can get a smell of my new 'home'. I jumped really high and disappeared into the heavy fog. I grabbed onto a branch and jumped down, I landed on one foot because I need to work on my balance a little anyway.
I looked around and saw a crow, looking at me. It's eyes were huge and they were kinda creeping me out, I slowly reached for my dagger in my shoe. I grabbed it and flung it towards the bird, it missed by a feather. I groaned but I heard a distant yelp if surprise. I instantly ran in that direction not bothering if I step on something. I ran and saw a figure, I squinted my eyes and saw a woman. I slowed down my pace and stared at her, it seems that I've hit a tree that was just above the woman's head. I looked at her and saw a beautiful crown resting on her head.

 I looked at her and saw a beautiful crown resting on her head