I then grinned as I looked up at Aaron, his fists were clenched and his teeth were gritted. I nudged Cole, to which he smirked at me, 'I know.' He said.

'This is going to be great.' I smiled feeling satisfied, my hand still in Cole's.

'Aaron Black! Take a seat please.' Miss. Roberts shouted from behind Aaron.

Aaron grunted as he stomped towards the table beside me next to some jock.

'So, you have to calculate the product moment correlation coefficient for these data to find.....' Miss. Roberts babbled on and on, I tried to listen but she just made no sense whatsoever. She was one of the new teachers and she was very young, I think she was still nervous, it had only been a few weeks since she started. She was very pretty, I think most of the boys had a crush on her. 

I suddenly got poked by a pencil in my right arm, pulling me out of my thoughts, I looked up at Aaron, who was staring at me wide eyed. 

I frowned at him before he whispered, 'We really need to talk.'

I rolled my eyes as I turned back around to focus on the maths scribbled on the board. I then looked at Cole, his arms were crossed and his head was down on the desk, he was sleeping. No wonder he got no good grades in maths.

'Liv!' Aaron whispered loudly, to which I ignored again.

'Liv!!' Aaron whispered even louder, causing a few heads to turn around and look at him.

I suddenly heard the loud scraping of a chair as I turned to look at Aaron, along with everyone else.

'Liv!! For God's sake!' Aaron shouted.

Cole's head suddenly popped up and he yawned. 'What's going on?' He asked.

'Sit back down, Aaron.' Miss. Roberts sighed.

'It was an accident! Please Liv!' Aaron waved his hands in the air, obviously not caring that everyone's eyes were on him.

'Aaron, that's enough.' Miss Roberts said calmly as she scribbled more maths onto the board, obviously not caring.

I jumped up out of my seat quickly as a wave of anger rushed over me. 'No, Aaron!!! Cheating is not an accident. Falling off a bike is an accident. You don't just trip and fall into a vagina!!' I screamed.

Miss. Roberts suddenly turned around, Cole snickered and a few people giggled, Aaron looked shocked.

'Olivia Valentine! Outside, now!' Miss. Roberts shouted. 

I breathed heavily as I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the classroom.

Stupid, big headed, horrible, stupid idiot. He thinks  that we can just talk about it and everything will be fine, ha, no. I hate him so, so, so, so, so, so much. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. I stormed down the hallway, tears threatened to leave my eyes, I breathed angrily.

I suddenly stopped once I heard the classroom door open, then slam shut behind me, I turned around quickly to see Cole jogging towards me.

'That has got to be one of the best things you could have ever said.' He said through laughs. He then looked up at my face and frowned.

I folded my arms and faked a smile, even though I wanted to punch the wall and cry, 'Yeah, I guess.' I then started walking quickly again. I didn't want to cry because I was sad, I wanted to cry because I was angry.

'Hey! Wait a sec!' Cole called from behind me, but I didn't stop, I just walked faster.

Obviously, Cole caught up with me, as he was one of the fastest and strongest boys in our school.  We were walking fast now, side by side, I kept my eyes on the main school doors, my way out, although, I felt Cole's eyes on me.

'Are you okay?' He asked quickly.

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

He grabbed my arms, stopping me on the spot. 'No, you're not.' He said as his eyes darted all around my face.

I gulped before replying, 'Yes, I am.'

He shook his head, 'No, Olivia, you're really not.'

I snorted, 'Don't call me Olivia! Ew.'

He raised an eyebrow, 'Well, that's your name, isn't it?'

I smiled, 'Yeah, but no one calls me Olivia, call me Liv or something.'

He smirked and then rubbed his chin in thought, 'I'll think of something to call you but for now I'm calling you Bob.'

I laughed loudly, 'Bob?!!'

'Yeah, why not?' He smirked. 'It's just a simple name until I have a nickname for you.'

'Oh good God! But if you're calling me Bob, I'm calling you..... Umm.... Suzie.'

He laughed slightly, 'Okay, Bob.'

I folded my arms, 'Okay, Suzie.'

Maybe Cole was actually alright.