Impulse x Reader✅

En başından başla

Not only were you embarrassed for knocking everything over but having Bart see that you had actually stayed with him while he was unconscious. He'd probably get the wrong idea, and think that you cared about him or something. Which you were sure you didn't.

"(Y/N)?" Bart asked, utterly confused as to why the girl who couldn't stand being in the same room as him, ridiculed him to get on his nerves, was in his room, waiting for him to wake up.

"Bart," you said getting up, dusting your self. "You're awake." You were surprised to see that he woke up so quickly. Normally when people are stabbed they don't even wake up, not even in a matter of hours. But he was alright, meaning that although you missed, it was okay.

"Are you going to eat those?" He asked, pointing to the plate of cookies that were crumbled up at the end of his bed.

"You wake up from being stabbed in the stomach, and want food?" A small smile appeared on your face, he was the same Bart. He just shrugged. You rolled your eyes and reluctantly gave him the cookies, awkwardly stood there and looked anywhere but him.

After an echoing burp, Bart finished the cookies with a sigh. "I could go for one thousand of those."

"How is it possible for you to eat?" You asked. "You were stabbed in the stomach..."

"I heal twenty times faster than normal person, perks of being a speedster," he explained with a toothy grin. He unwrapped the gauze, showing you that the wound was fully closed and leaving a long scar.

"See."

You stared at the scar and nodded slowly. Your small smile vanished as the horrific thought entered your mind, he would have that scar forever. Because you missed and caused that to happen. He would always remember that agonising pain that he felt every time he saw the scar. Although Bart was smirking, you could still see the sadness in his eyes whenever you mentioned what happened.

"What's wrong?" Bart asked, noticing your change in mood. "Nothing," you frowned, glaring at the ground. Bart raised an unconvinced brow. Everyone knew that you were terrible at lying, and it wasn't helping that you were lying right now. "Oh Really? Then tell me why are you looking at the floor like it wronged you?"

"I am not." You looked up from the ground. For some reason you always had trouble lying to Bart. You hater the fact that Bart could read you like a book.

"(Y/N)..."

"It's my fault you're here! I saw that...I saw it coming behind you and I was so stupid and dumb and scared and I missed. A few centimetres, I missed by a few lousy centimetres and because of that it shoved it sword thing into you and, a-and..."

You were so angry with yourself and were yelling without a doubt. Your vision blurred and the tears were traveling down your cheeks tickled and your tried to wipe them away, you were so angry and embarrassed with not only yourself but for crying in front of Bart.

"Because of me, you will remember that for forever. You'll look at the stupid scar and you'll remember the pain you felt because I missed and didn't stop him before he did that to you, and I'm just so sorry I'm so darn stupid."

By now you were full out blubbering. You would have willingly taken on the joker, blindfolded rather than crying in front of Bart. "Hey..." Bart stood up and hesitantly walked over to you. "It's not your fault, it's mine. I am the stupid one who was facing the guy in the first place. Please don't cry for me."

"I am not crying!"

Bart lifted his arms to hug you but quickly retracted his arms. "Okay, okay. You're not crying, despite the tears on your face."

If it weren't for your puffy eyes and red nose, you would be giving the meanest face you could possibly give. The weird thing was that, at this very moment, Bart couldn't help but think that you looked gorgeous.

"Look," he continued, inching closer. "It's not your fault. These things happen, no matter what we do, it's inevitable." His arms rose back up but he quickly retracted them again. "Why are you always so hard on yourself?" he inquired, holding your gaze. You looked up at him and shrugged. You held gazes for a few moments before Bart suddenly stepped back.

"I need bathroom," he explained before zooming off. You were going to use this time to get your act together but he zoomed back in and stopped in front of you again.

"Weren't you going to using the bathroom?" You asked, frowning.

"I did."

"You were gone for a second!"

"I can speed up my pee if I want, being a speedster and all. I first realised that when-"

"I don't want know." You cringed at the thought but felt a lot better. There was some type of weight lifted off of your shoulders and you felt okay. Because you believed him when he told you that it was okay. "What?" You asked, noticing that he was staring at you with a goofy grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"You care about me."

You choked on air and looked at him with confusion. "What? Did you also get hit in your head, too?"
If it were possible, his grin widened. "Admit it, (Y/N)."

"You care about me."

"I think I should leave." You picked up your (Y/W) and stomped out of there. You knew well enough that you did not, in any way, care about Bart Allen, the one person you loathed.

"Don't worry," he said zooming over. He stopping in front of you, blocking you from the door. "I care about you, too." He winked before speeding away, leaving you alone in the room.

You began walking back to your room with a blush on your face and smiled to yourself before stopping immediately. "He can't mean it that way," you told herself, trying to calm down your rapidly beating heart. "He doesn't and you don't, either," you scolded yourself.

"(N/N)! Stop lying to yourself." His voice echoed in the corridor, you blushed even deeper as you stomped in to your room. "Bart! Get out of here!"

[A/N: I cannot even begin to count the number of gifs of Tim I have in my camera roll.]

]