All The Friends

"So, I saw you talking to Ricky," Jeremy said, raising his eyebrows. I immediately felt my face get hot with embarrassment. Our signing was just about to start, but I knew Jeremy would find enough time to quiz me about Ricky before we started.

"Yeah," I mumbled, not wanting to talk about it. As excited and happy as I was for him to be my boyfriend, I was terrible at talking about this kind of stuff even with Jeremy.

"So, what were you two talking about?" he pried. He gave me a grin that suggested he kind of already had ideas about what we had talked about.

"Just stuff," I replied, trying to be as vague as possible. He jabbed my said with his elbow, telling me that my answer wasn't going to cut. "Uh, he may be my boyfriend now," I mumbled as my face got even hotter if that was even possible.

"Oh my God! It's official! Midnight has a boyfriend!" he yelled. I quickly reached up to clasp my hand over his mouth, but I was too late. Some of the fans were looking at us with grins.

"What? You and Ricky are official? Why didn't you tell us?" Blake demanded, trying to act mad I looked down at the ground at an attempt to hide my beet red face.

"Midnight finally let someone in! It's a miracle!" Dan exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I had never seen them so excited before. It was like they were proud parents or something.

After Dan let me go, we started the signing. "You and Ricky make a really cute couple," one of the fans told me as I signed her poster.

"Thanks," I mumbled as a new blush creeped up on my face. She gave me an encouraging smile and told me how awesome it would be for us to do a tour with Motionless In White after Warped Tour. I hadn't even though about life after this tour and how Ricky and I would have to find a way to stay in touch after this. If this new relationship turned out to be just a summer fling, I would be really upset.

"So, are you and Ricky gonna go out on a date or something?" Jeremy asked after the signing was over. It had been a long two hours, but it had been worth it for the fans.

"I don't know. Doesn't the guy usually ask the girl out?" I replied with a film of sarcasm and rudeness over my voice. I wasn't rushing things with Ricky and it kind of annoyed me that Jeremy and everyone else was bugging me about it.

"Sorry, I just though maybe he asked you out," he said just as rudely. He seemed just as irritated as I felt. God, he got on my nerves sometimes.

"Sorry, I'm just sick of you guys bugging me about it," I apologized, blowing out a sigh. I always tried to be kind to my bandmates, but sometimes it got hard.

"It's ok, but when you guys do go on a date, I want all the details," he told me with a grin. He put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I was certain I heard him mumbled something about how 'happy' he was for me.

"You wanna go get some food?" Blake questioned. As if on cue my stomach let out a low grumble. "I'll take that as a yes," he added as I put a hand over my stomach. With that, he took odd towards catering.

Just as I was about to head after my bandmates, there was a tap on my shoulder. "Hey," Ricky as I spun around.

"Hey," I replied, a smile instantly coming to my face. Ricky some how always could make me happy. As he slipped his hand into mine, I felt my smile widen and the butterflies in my stomach flap their wings. He just a had a certain affect on me.

"Where are you guys going?" he questioned as we started to walk in the direction of Blake, Jeremy, Aaron, and Dan. They were so far ahead that there was no hope in catching up with them.