Its Showtime!

I groaned as I got up off the ground, looking over to Rhys and Vaughn.

"The list of things that could kill us keep getting longer... I haven't even thought about Moonshots." Vaughn said.

"Rhaks, scags, bandits, dehydration, heat stroke, regular stroke, stroke stroke. What ever that is. That murder pile."

"It's a Rhak hive." I mumbled for his clarification.

"The list just keeps getting longer.... I've never felt so alive!" Vaughn finished, jumping off a mirror stand.

He laughed at the sky. "This is awesome!"

I nodded, cause that was pretty awesome.

"That's the spirit buddy." Rhys told his best friend.

"It's just. I know it's weird to say. But I am having a great time." Vaughn tried explaining himself.

I got up. "So am I!" I gave him a high five.

"This is what I'm talking about! Mixing it up with Hyperion. Teaming up with grifters and a Vault Hunter?" He laughed. "These are stories we're going to tell our children when we're millionaires."

"We just survived moonshots man! Freakin moonshots!" Vaughn said happily.

But then he proceeded to tell at the sky. "What is he yelling at?" I asked Rhys.

"Hyperion, it's that big H in the sky." Rhys thoughtfully explained to me, understanding that I don't really 'get out much'.

Something beeped. "Ah what the hell was that." Vaughn cried, right after saying how he wasn't afraid.

"Relax it's Yvette." Rhys said looking at his arm.

"Oh oh okay. I have to pee. And not because I was scared. I had to go anyways." Vaughn said still startled, walking behind the boulder.

"This is perfect timing." He says as Yvette showed up on his screen.

"Oh, Rhys you alive! Thank God you guys are ok. I thought that was it for a second there." Yvette said sincerely. But in my opinion that sounded like she wanted them dead.

"Oh we're great. Vaughn is having the time of his life and Will? How do you feel about this predicament?" Rhys turned towards me, me seeing a look of confusion on Yvette's face.

Kinda didn't want her to see my face Rhysie.

"Time.of.my.life." I said with a bit of gritted teeth.

"Tell her to send some supplies!" Vaughn said from behind the boulder.

"Dude dont.. don't talk to us while you're peeing!" I said in disgust.

"Sorry! Almost done." Vaughn finished.

"Anyways I got them to stop shooting but I can't keep Vasquez for wanting to take you out." Yvette explained.

"We could use some wheels. Vasquez's car is long gone. Oh and we're stranded out here in the desert." Rhys explained.

"Look. Im able to track you so I'll send what I can. Stay safe for now." Yvette said and hung up.

"Cooollll....." Rhys said with a tad bit attitude.

I turned around to see Vaughn.... With a freaking eight-pack.

"Hopefully she can help us out. We can't keep walking in the desert for too long. I mean not without water." Vaughn said.

"Um Vaughn. Should I call a doctor?" Rhys asked.

"What why?" Vaughn asked worriedly.

"Cause you are all cut up." Rhys answered impressed.

"What? Im bleeding? Where? Where?" Vaughn said worriedly.