Nyeh Heh Heh!

A creature screeched overhead. I looked over the campfire to see Rhys and Fiona sleeping on eachother.

"I will so not let this down." I mumbled as I saw Scooby shoot the gun in the air, waking Fiona and Rhys up.

"Oh, ah, Im up, Im up." Rhys said drowsily.

"Hey seriously can you use your words! You're just wasting bullets on that thing." Fiona said to Scooby.

"Yeah...okay."

Fiona and Rhys then realized that they were sleeping on eachother and moved away from the other.

"Ah come on, you drooled on me." Fiona groaned at Rhys. I laughed.

"Huh, oh, wow, uh that's a lot. Im feeling kinda dehydrated." Rhys answered, probably slight embarrassed. She spit on him.

"Now that was uncalled for." I said.

"What is wrong with you?" Rhys said disgusted.

"There, now we're even." Fiona said.

"You are a monster." I told Fiona.

"Hey atleast Im not related to one." Fiona had the audacity to say.

I glared at her, plotting a way to hopefully convince ••••••••• to let me go and slap her. Yeah I know who he is. No I'm not gonna tell you.

"Oh crap I've seen that look before..." Rhys said completely terrified from my expression.

"Stop!" ••••••••• proclaimed, "Im going to let you out of your restraints. Don't make me regret it." Haliyuyah.

Fiona and Rhys agreed.

Then he untied Rhys and Fiona. What the hell.

"Umm?" I questioned. "Im not sure if you're going to kill her so you have to stay in those." ••••••••• said.

"Hey come here." I notioned him over,  taking my robotic arm off. "If you don't let me out of these I will tell them who you are and smack you with my arm." I whispered where his ear would be.

He nodded and cut my binds. I reattached my arm.

"We got a long way to go. We should get there before the sun's up." ••••••• said.

I digistructed my repeaters, gun, and two Atlas swords putting them where they belong.

"Hey can I please hit him once? Just to get it out of my system?" Fiona asked about Rhys. I was trying to ignore her so I wouldn't hit her.

"You gotta work on your anger management. All this animosity is not good fo-"

"Just one."

She full out punched Rhys across the face. I couldn't help but snicker, seeing Rhys get hurt. He deserves so much more pain for that freaking secret.

"Okay, Im good."

Me too. "You punched me in the neck." Rhys groaned.

"Let's go." Then we started walking to the vehicle.

"Now where were we?"

"Well..."

_______________________________________

"Gah!" Rhys Screamed.

"What is it?" Fiona asked."I-um-um." Rhys started to stammer, turning around.

We looked to Vaughn for reassurance on his behavior. He just shook his head.

"Rhys... Buddy?" Vaughn asked worried. "Rhys... You're kinda acting weird. Weirder than usual." Fiona told him.