Unnecessary Tension

"Fiona! Rhys?" I yelled into the abyss of a desert. No one called back.

"This is alllll Fiona's fault.... If she would've just stayed with us..." I shrugged to myself.

Man I need to stop talking to myself.

I passed a knocked down sign, it saying, Prosperity Junction: The Future is on Rails.

Im so not going back there.

"Goodbye you lil'shits." I said as I turned around and got smacked across the head.

Dammit.

_______________________________________

(This is when they're heading to the World of Curiosities)

I looked at my silver hand, a map showing up from it, a red spot where Bossanova was heading was flashing.

"There's a building up ahead. World of Curiosities I think? Just don't crash that'll be rude." I said to Zer0, just as he started to speeding up the bike.

On his face showed a :(

"I just don't want to have to pay for it buddy."

He nodded his head.

"\ Hello to Willa\ You know what Im gonna do?\ Im gonna kick ass\" then Bossanova crashed into the building, Zer0 jumping after.

Such a one liner

I slide off the bike and brought out my sword with one repeater pistol. Two weapons equal less harm done to me. Then I put up my mask which covered my face. It's like Zero's but black and has inside cooling.

I ran into the building and saw literal hell breaking loose. I looked to my right to see two guys starting to run away from the problem and to a vehicle.

Man so they look sketchy.

Just before I was going to run after them two of Bossanova's goons came running at me, me stabbing the first one in the chest, flipping over him, and kicking the second one into it. I pulled out my sword and went after the guys into the car.

I kicked the door open to see them trying to hijack it.

The one with glasses looked over to me and put his hands up. "Please don't kill us! Rhys oh no we're gonna die!" He whined.

So the one with the robotic arm is Rhys.

"Don't worry" I put my cyber arm up. "Just get us out of here and I'll ask questions later."

They both sighed and started to try and hotwire again.

Then the door burst open again, revealing two girls and an old man. I pulled out my pistols.

"Let's just not have any more surprises today." The old man said.

Then they looked at us, which is a pretty weird sight saying that there were these two nerds and someone in all black and blue.

"Oh Cmon are you really trying to steal our caravan?" The old man said. I had a sudden revelation.

"So that's what this is..." Everyone looked at me. I raised my gun higher defensively.

"Now, now, now, it's-- it's not what it looks" his friend looked up at him. " Okay, it is but... I am really sorry okay?" Rhys stood up saying.

The darker skin lady scoffed and said, "Give us one good reason we shouldnt shoot you and drag your bodies outside."

"Will it help if I say they're with me?" I raised my gun in my hand, my robotic arm showing at the shoulder.

Then there was shooting at the door. "That's one reason." Rhys said.