My Arranged Marriage. - Peck

Start from the beginning

"He must've--" Gen continued but was cut off by the sound of Rebecca giggling like a school girl all the way from the bar.

"Well" Will popped out behind Gen and lowered himself to the ground. Fitting himself around her as he pulled her against his chest. "Looks like we lost, girls. Didn't expect for the little boy to score so fast after he practically rejected everyone"

Darren had strolled over to them too. He seated himself next to me and and I stiffened.

"At least he finally finished the dare" He said to everyone but I can feel his syes glued to my face.

"All thanks to me" A smirking Aidan replied. His eyes narrowed at the close proximity between us as a small frown started to form. He walked around behind the group and seated himself behind me. I was about to let out a sigh of relief when I felt two strong arms wrapped around my middle and pulling me backwards, crashing me agaisnt his chest. The breath I was about to let out turned into a gasp but Aidan ignored it and placed his chin on my shoulders as he buried his face in my hair.

"Liked my performance, darling?" he drawled and I can feel his hot breath and nose trailing agaisnt the side of my face. I can't help but stiffened for a bit before I shook myself out of it and jolted myself up to stand, but my attempt must be pathetic because I was back on my butt not half a second later.

I tried to gather the remains of my dignity as I twisted my head to the side to get away from his violating face. Sexy violating face.

Damn it, Ara!

"As if." I grumbled to him and a blink later my eyes landed on Darren. His jaw was clenched tightly as his eyes seemed to be glaring at the ocean. Blue on blue.. I mused.

"You're looking the wrong way, babe" Aidan whispered quietly but I can feel the growl in his voice

"Im looking at Nate" I replied and he snorted

"Sure. Watch the Nate thats blue and not the one with blue eyes" He said as his hold tightened for a bit before he lifted his hand and gently moved my chin to the direction of the stupid smurf still flirting remarkably.

"I don't intend to lose whats mine remember?" he whispered again

"I'm not yours" I sniffed

"But you are.." he sighed and I can feel a smile forming on his face

For a random onlooker we looked like any other couple who's showing a bit of PDA but really, it's a battle of will.

"I'm not an object, Gray" I snapped

"No, but you are mine.....Gray.." he replied and I can practically see his stupid God damn smirk yet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pass me that mascara" I say pointing to the black tube on the far side of the vainity table. 

The three of us are surrounding the mirrorr getting ready for a party. Honestly, I don't feel like going crazy tonight, the only good thing about this is that it's a formal party invited by the hotshots of the Hamptons so it will not be an exhausting jumping around kind of party, and yours truly is invited thanks to my father. And Aidan. And everyone else here really.

The thing is, I am beginning to think that I have a terrible mental problem and I hope this mind numbing party will also numb away the internal war I have going on. How in the bloody hell can I be admiring Aid's stupid chiseled face and Darren's blue eyes in the same minute? Am I that kind of girl now? God, so pathetic..  I groaned.