Chapter 17

Hi guys! I just want to say thank you! Thank you for voting! Thank you for reading! And finally thank you for being my rock! As crazy as it sounds when ever I get writers block, I just look at how many amazing people liked my story and keep commenting on it. It gives me that extra shove to keep writing! Thank you for supporting this mess pot of a crazy story!

Now that I got that out of the way. I just want to say that I have been slowly but steadily editing each chapter to the best of my horrible abilities. And if I mess up I'm sorry! If you guys see any mistakes or mix up with the plot go ahead and comment, and help me make this story better for you guys!

I also have been writing a new book called.....Zombies Death Romance! so please check it out and give your opinions on it.

Now on to the story------------>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James

*****Past ******

As Dominik and I slowly dig through the rubble that is left over from her enchantment I can already start to feel his presence. Finally after five minutes of constant digging, we reach the inside. A large gust of air explodes out of the cave. It smells of rotting flesh, urine and crap. I guess five years of staying in a small dark cave will contaminate the air.

Dominik and I swim in and look around. I mind link Dominik. "Do you see Oscar anywhere?" I keep turning in circle looking through each little nook and cranny to find Oscar.

All of the sudden I feel a piercing pain in my shoulder and I turn and see a crazed Oscar with a sharpened rock with my blood on it. He starts coming at me again. "Get away you fool! I Will Kill You! I Will Destroy You! How dare you come here!" he start swimming towards me. I can tell he barely has any strength left in him. But he still keeps coming at me.

Dominik goes to grab Oscar around the waist. But just as he has his arms around him, Oscar whips around and stabs Dominik in the chest. Before Dominik falls to the ground he takes his thumb and presses on a pressure point on his neck.

Oscar drops and I go and tie his hands and lay him on the ground. I can tell Dominik is starting to feel the blood loss as he leans up against the cave wall. I take my hand and press on his wound and feel some of my strength leave me. I hate to give anything away especially my strength. Even to my own brother. I made sure to just give him enough strength to get by and get to the surface. "Thanks brother. " he says to me as he pushes himself up.

"Don't expect it again. Try to not screw up again." I grip Oscars right arm with my uninjured arm and Dominik grabs his left. We slowly begin our ascent to the surface. It takes us up to an hour of time because of dead weight. We have to take many breaks because we both took injuries from Oscar but we finally breath the surface of the water.

We both look at each other and smile. Such an evil smile at that. I look around at my surroundings and see that we are not to far from shore line and from Mays bookstore.

I already knew it would be much trickier than just swimming right onto the beach and walking right up to her bookstore. With a man that looks dead on are shoulders and blood all over us. This was going to be difficult.

I look around for a side of Island that is facing away from the beach. I spot one right away. "Dominik see that Island lets swim to there and rest till night fall. Then we will make our way towards May's Store." I point in the direction of the Island and we begin swimming.