Oscar

Oscar

I can't believe I have been trapped here in this ridiculous cave. It's been so long that I have lost track of time. Who knows it could have been a hundred years for all I know. What I do know is that I will get Adrian back for the pain he has caused May and I. But first I have to find a way out of here. For all I know James has completely gone on with the plan without me.

My anger rises as I think about all the crap have done for those brothers and they still haven't found a way to get me out of this hell hole. I don't have any form of entertainment in this dark, disgusting cave. For all I know I have gone crazy already! I have pretty much could dig myself a hole in the ground with all the pacing I have done here. I'm too weak know to even get to my feet, and if I try I get stabbing pain in my legs. Useless is what I am right now and it kills me.

I bet James went through with the plan and is taking all the glory! All that glory should be mine! I'm the one who had to sacrifice their morals. I am the one that would kill my soul half if I had to, but luckily I didn't have to. She wanted to help me. Ha! Who would have thought that my sweet sweet little May had a sinister bone in her body. She was actually use full every once and awhile. But we couldn't let her know this, she would get a fat head.

I never thought that the one to stop my plans would be the one that was never around. He was never in the picture. Never around to see me manipulate his brothers. The only one who didn't care for me was Seth, I never really cared if he heard anything since he was abused so much that he never opened his mouth.

I know my time is limited if I don't find a way out I know I'm done for. I can feel my heart slowing, it's hard to breath, the skin under my eyes is rough from the saltiness of the never ending tears that keep come falling from my eyes.

I need a way out and fast

James

Finding Oscar has been a daunting task. First I had to find out if my brother Adrian actually killed Oscar or if he trapped him somewhere. I had to investigate the room that he was "supposedly killed" it looked like there was a struggle and he was dragged out of the room.

It has taken me 5 years to find Oscar but I think I have finally found him. Now I just have to dig him out. Hopefully he is still alive. "Come on Dominik! I found the cave I can see the rune on the rock wall. We need to get the others and we will dig him out."

Adrian chose the perfect cave for trapping someone for years on end, without anyone finding them. But we finally found him and we will finish what we started.

Dominik brings in the are last elder in are clan. "What is it you youngsters need at this time of night. Especially so far down in these depths?"

I know she is trying to fish for facts and I cant let that happen I know she will go straight to our father and she would screw up our plans immediately. "We were messing around with runes when we were younger and we lost are scrolls that have been passed down through the generations. Would you please let us in?" I grab her hand and pull her toward the cave entrance. I am starting to get worried that she wont open in it when she starts to intently stare at the rune on the cave wall.

I can understand her confusion as the rune warns that there is great danger and to not release. " And your sure that you guys where just messing around?"

"Yah of course "

"Then of course I will open now step back and be patient." She says as she starts to get things out of her bag.

I felt like time was passing so slowly but finally came open. " There you go kiddos, I'm going to head back I'm to old for this." She turns and leaves. Thank god I didn't want to kill her.

Now all that's left to do is dig Oscar out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

~Shell