The two - Yuuma Mukami X Reader

"Can you stop walking around and just stand still beside me!?"

You averted your gaze from the pretty (F/C) flowers and turned around so that you were facing him. You didn't look startled because of his shout. On the contrary, you looked bored.

"You don't have to shout you know," you mumbled as you walked forward to stand beside him again with the basket in your hands, ready to carry his ripe vegetables.

"You don't have to keep walking you know," he retorted harshly.

You let out a sigh and stayed quiet for exactly ten seconds, but then you opened your mouth again. Just as you were to say something again, Yuuma shoved one of his little tomatoes against your mouth. You were quick to bite down on it. You put the basket of veggies down, raised your hand to grab it and took a bite out of it while sending a questionable gaze to Yuuma.

"What are you looking at, Sow. Tch. I want you to tell me how it tastes, wasn't it clear enough?"

You shook your head and finished your bite. Just as Yuuma was expecting you to talk, you quickly went in for another. This of course irritated him but if it did, he didn't let it show. He just assumed that it did taste good since you were continuing to eat it, but then again, he could never be sure. Maybe you did this to annoy him, as you have done many, many times.

He kept looking at you as you slowly finished the tomato, occasionally making slurping noises and licking the juices that threatened to fall down onto the ground.
Yuuma frowned a little, wondering if you were trying to seduce him in your own kind of way. Except he didn't find this 'seducing', if you really were trying to do that, he found this rather funny.
And he was proud of himself. After all, the tomato you were hungrily eating was made with his care. He couldn't help but feel happy about you liking them.

Once you swallowed the last bit of the tomato you looked up at him. "It was good, thanx."

You both fell quiet and he just stared at you for
One second,
Two,
Three.

"What for a dumb answer was that, Sow!?"

You tried really hard to hold your laugh in, but didn't succeed.

"Be glad that I at least gave you an answer!"

He scoffed. "After seeing someone enjoy my creation so much, I at least expect an excited reaction to it."

"But it was excited!"

"'It was good, thanks?'" Yuuma imitated your previous reaction in a high pitched voice.

You tried really hard to keep a straight face but after his girly voice impression you couldn't control it anymore. You broke out in laughter making Yuuma frown, wondering what the hell was so funny. Once it hit him, he smirked knowing this was an opportunity to grab you and torture you in his own kind of way. All in hope for you to surrender and do whatever he wanted.

Your laugh slowly started to die down and Yuuma noticed this. He walked up to you, dodging the basket on the ground and grabbed you by your knees and hoisted you up and over his shoulder, making you stop your chuckling at once and making you squeal loudly.

"Yuuma! Let go!"

He didn't answer and kept walking with quick and big strides towards, what you assumed, his room.

Your guess was correct, as Yuuma dropped you onto his bed, and before you could have a look around his room he started doing something you could absolutely not handle.

He started tickling you.

''Shoot Yuuma!'' You started laughing louder then before. You got a bit worried while laughing though, five more seconds of tickling and you were going to sound like a whale. 

It happened sooner then you thought it would. You started snorting and doing this extremely awkward worm dance on his bed while laughing like a hyena. Ever heard what they sound like? Well, not attractive. And your worm dance wasnt helping either. 

You knew what he wanted. He wanted you to surrender and while you weren't the type to give up so fast, this was one of your weak spots. 

''O-okay! Stop! Yuuma!'' 

He stopped and turned his attention to your face. You saw him with a smirk on his and a little almost unnoticable blush on the tip of his ears. 

Good job trying to hide it, Mukami.

''If you give up, you're going to do anything I want for the next two days.'' 

You frowned a little. ''Since when did you plan this, Mukami?''

He didn't answer, instead he watched you expectantly. You sighed. ''Alright, I give up.''

''You do?'' 

''Yes I freaking do! Can you stop rubbing it in!?'' You looked away.

Yuuma put his thumb between your eyebrows and rubbed for a second making you look at him a bit astonished. 

''You're prettier not having a frown on your face. You don't want to look like horse poo, right?''

''You always know how to ruin a good moment, don't you? And horse poo, really?''

''Yes, really. But, now that I have you doing whatever I want to, I already have something.''

''What?'' You asked a bit scared to hear his answer. He better not ask you to kiss him or anything, not that you minded it, but still.

He smirked. ''Give me a proper and more enthusiastic response about my amazing tomatoes.''

You stared at him for about three seconds and burst out into laughter. 

He frowned. ''What's so funny, Sow!?''

______________________________________________________________________

Any requests~?