Sneak attack

Walking down the trail every few second Lax would try to flirt with us even Sensei. "How much longer?" Cherry asked for the hundredth time.

"It's takes up to a week to reach the land of the snow, this mission will last about a month" Sensei said.

"What?! I have to spend a month with snow princess? I'd rather be with that loser Emerald!!" Rose snapped. "Hmmm I'm guessing she's Rose, and the girl with the same color hair as me is Yuki and this cutie here is Cherry" Lax said smiling.

He looked so cute smiling so I blushed and looking away. "Hey loser! I hope you don't fall for the snow princess" Rose said smirking.

"It's snow prince!" He yelled.

"Shut it loser" She said rolling her eyes.

Putting his arms around her neck the wind started to blow all of a sudden making his hair fly up a little making him look more cute.

"I heard when a girl is being mean to a guy she likes him, so my dear Rose please be mine" he said grabbing her hand ready to kiss it.

Rose eye twitch and began to glow a bright Pink color as lightening started to spark around her whole body.

I looked up at the sky seeing the clouds cover it as a huge bolt of lightening came towards the Prince and Rose.

Sensei pushed Lax and Rose down before the lightening could even struck them. "Rose! Your supposed to protect him not kill him!" Sensei scolded at Rose.

The pink glowing light in her eyes began to fade away as she rolled her eyes scoffing. Speed walking I caught up to her placing a hand in her should saying "I'll help you kill him".

"Hey! I heard that!" He shouted out.

"Yeah your supposed to" I said smirking.

>> Time Skip

There was a snap coming from the forest and only me, Rose and Sensei heard it so we began to walk slowly.

"Why are you guys walking slow?" Cherry asked. At the same moment a ninja jumped out of the trees throwing kunais towards the Prince but Cherry blocked them.

More and more ninjas jumped out of the forest with kunais I'm there hand ready to attack. "Take the snow prince and princess I'll get ride of the rest of the girl" one of the guys said.

Snow princess?

One dashed towards me ready to kill as I blocks his attacks. I'm really good at blocking attacks or knowing when someone is ready to attack me.

Everyday Emerald will sneak attack me while Rose would randomly fight me.

>> Flash Back<<
The academy was over and I was walking home alone listening to music. While walking I got a feeling someone was behind me so i tensed up.

It was probably nothing so I started to walk and glance behind me seeing nothing. Out of no where Emerald jumped from the side tackling me down with a kunai I'm her hand.

"Rule #1 if you feeling someone is watching you or with you, your always right. Rule #2 always be ready to fight" she said smirking.

Right after she said 'Fight' Rose tried kicking me down but I grabbed her legs throwing her towards Emerald as she stepped aside.

Getting up Rose charged towards me throwing punches as I blocked them. Emerald threw a kunai towards my leg but I caught it causing it to cut my palms.

Hissing in pain I tackled Rose down and started choking her before Naruto came saving that idiot life.

>> End of flashback<<
'Rule #3 never get distracted when fighting' Emerald voice echoed through my head. I quickly  dodge the sword and kicked the men down.

"Rose remember Emerald 6 rules of her being a ninja!" I yelled. She smirked clutching her palm into a fist smashing the ground out of no where.

"Rule #4 except the unsuspected" Rose said as lightening travel through the ground.

Grabbing the Prince I threw him into the air jumping up so the lightening could knock out the enemy. Cherry and Senei also jumped up as Rose attack knocked out the enemy.

"When Emerald wake up I'd like to heard her 6 rules of being a ninja" Suki- sensei said.

"Mhmm" Cherry agreed. "How'd you learn that attack Rose?" Sensei asked Rose. "Emerald taught me it" Rose said sighing.

"Good thing she taught us both some attacks before she went into a coma" I said poking the knocked out rogue ninja.