Exams

(Emerald P.O.V)
I thought the academy would be fun but it sucks more the math class. "Pssst Rose" I whispered to her. "Hmm?" She hummed putting her head up. "Iruka is a better teacher then our 7th grade math teacher " i joked snickering.

She covered her mouth trying to hold in a laugh. "Any teacher is better then her" she said while I laughed out loud. "Ladies can you explain what's so funny that's making you girls laugh?" Iruka asked while everyone turned to us.

"Your face" Rose said while Yuki broke out laughing. "Rose in the hallway" Iruka said motioning her. She looked at me with the 'help' eyes. I sigh standing up saying "Rose you know what else is funny?" I asked smiling.

"What?" She said smirking. Pointing to Sakura I said "that big ass of a forehead this bitch got" I said glaring at it.

Everyone gasped at my language while Rose,Yuki and me laughed. "ROSE!! EMERALD!! YUKI!! HALLWAY NOW!" Iruka yelled at it pointing at the door.

"Whatever" Yuki said exiting.

"Ugh" Rose groaned.

"Shut the hell up Iruka" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hey guys have you seen Naruto?" I asked while they shook their heads. Not a few seconds later a poof appeared in front of us revealing an Anbu.

"Ohhhh where at that part" I said out loud as he entered the classroom getting Iruka. "Girls go back into the classroom and wait there till I get back" he instructed poofing away.

I groaned opening the classroom door seeing a angry Sakura stomping towards me she yelled "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!".

I flicked her forehead saying "Emerald, it's nice to meet you, you fat pig". Her eyes widen then narrowed at me. "Come on guys let's go" I said to Rose and Yuki opening the window.

"You guys are not supposed to leave the classroom" Ino said to us.

"Watch us" Rose said emotionless jumping out.

"See ya" Yuki said jumping out.

"Tell Iruka I said he can fu** himself" I said to her then jumped out
>> Time skip

Naruto painted the Hokage faces and we're now helping him clean up. "Done!" I said finished with the 1st Hokage.

"Me too!" Yuki said done cleaning the 2nd Hokage. "Yep." Rose said dropping her bucket down as it hit someone head.

"Ummm Rose?" I said to her. "I know and don't care" she said sighing. "Thanks guys for helping me out" Naruto said smiling.

To be honest we only did this because Iruka told the Hokage about us leaving the academy and he said this was our punishment.

"That's what friends are for" I said giving him a close eye smile. "Ladies you can go home now, but Emerald I need you to stay" Iruka said crossing his arms.

I pouted saying "Rose and Yuki would never leave me behind". "They already left" Naruto said. I looked to the side seeing to puff of smokes "YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!" I screamed shaking my fist.

"You know! what fuck this!" I yelled pulling out a pocket knife cutting the rope that's hooked into me. Falling down I aimed for some bushed getting away.

I stomped my way towards the apartment opening it to see Rose eating MY chocolate and Yuki eating MY food. "YOU LITTLE HOES!!" I screamed jumping towards Rose taking my chocolate then did the same to Yuki.

>> Time Skip

Right now were preparing ourselves for the exam.  "How do you make a clone?" Yuki asked. "Read this book" I said throwing it at her face. "EMERALD!!!!" She screamed.

"YUKI" I screamed back. "WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?" Rose screamed joining us. "Cause Yuki is a bitch" I said glaring at her.

She turned around whipping her long hair into my mouth saying "your mom is a bitch". "I'm practicing on my own!!" I yelled going to my room.

"Same here idiot!!!" Yuki yelled going into her room.

"You both are annoying!!" Ross yelled groaning then left the apartment.

(Rose P.O.V)

They drive me crazy!! There so annoying mostly Emerald!!! Good thing I ate her chocolate stash she been keeping under her bed, that idiot.

"ROSEE!!!!!!" I heard Emerald yelled then began running fast.

Oh shit!

I ran off towards a training area only to trip on a tree root and fell on someone. "Get off" a certain revenge boy said to me from under.

"Shut the hell up!!" I snapped getting up. Oh great Emerald is rubbing off on me, that loser! "Oh it's you, what are you doing here? Stalking me?" Sasuke said smirking.

"I would stalk your family, oh but wait your brother killed them all" I said walking away while he yelled 'get back here!!'.

"Stupid Sasuke" I mumbled sitting on the grass relaxing. "Might as well practice for that stupid exams" I said closing my eyes.

Relaxing my body I send energy threw out my body imaging clones of me. There was a spark noise and i opened my eyes to see 5 of me.

"Done that fast?" I asked myself confused.

"Whatever I better check on those two idiot before they destroy our apartment" I said walking towards it.

TIME SKIP~ (Again...)

It's they day for the exams and no of us will talk to each other since yesterday. Yuki is mad at Emerald for what she said to her and Yuki is mad at me for not backing her up.

Emerald is pissed at me for eating her chocolate stash and mad at Yuki for being mad at her. And well me, I could end this whole thing but I'm too lazy plus it's nice not hearing those two argue.

"Yuki!" I heard Iruka call for her from outside. Minutes later she came out with a headband on her forehead smiling.

"Ummm guys wanna get something to eat?" She asked us. "Sure it's free food, I'm in" I said.

"I'm actually going to be at Naruto place for a while.... Bye" Emerald said in an attitude walking away.

That's it!

"Emerald stop being a salty loser, Yuki made up!!" I snapped glaring at her. She glared backing saying "I'm not salty, I'm stubborn," and walked away.

"Come on Yuki she'll cool down let's go" I said walking away.