Naruto Uzumaki

"WHY YOU! LITTLE FUCKER!!!" I screamed again. Clutching my hand into a fist, I felt it get wet and freak out. "Why is my hand wet?!?" I yelled looking at it.

A water like substance was covering my hand like a big ball but it was glowing green. I shook my hands trying to get it off but it didn't work so I got an idea and sling it towards Ibiki yelling"Take this!!".

Ibiki tried blocking it but instead it arms and he went flying backwards hitting the wall. I ran towards him trying to see the damage. "Woah!!! You good?" I asked him.

The water was slowly consuming him like a slime eating a human and eventually the big ball of water consumed his whole body and began to glow levitating him in the air.

"You brat! get me out its sucking my chakra!!" He yelled at me while I stuck my middle finger at him.

"Fuck no!" I snapped walking away. "Emerald release him" the Hokage asked me in a stern voice.

Smirking I sit down being stubborn saying "no".

"Eventually the ball of water will drain his whole chakra but can It keep that much energy inside?" Rose asked looking at the floating ball.

"I don't know help me out!!!" I whined not wanting to kill the guy. "The ball expand every time it sucks his chakra so it's either going to explode or...." She trailed off.

"Or....?" Me and Yuki asked in unison. "Don't freaking ask me losers I didn't cause this" she said not caring backing up.

"Try soaking it up like a sponge with your palms" Yuki suggested. Shrugging I walk up to it placing both hands on it concentrating while closing my eyes.

It been like 5 or 10 minutes or so before I heard a drop. Opening my eyes I see a passed out Ibiki laying on the floor.

"Who's  the brat now" I said sticking my tongue out laughing.

>>Time skip

We already went shopping for food, clothes and weapon so right now we're trying to go to sleep.

"Text me back idiots" Rose said out loud. Hey! Who sleeps when you have phones in this world.

"Shut the fuck up I'm still eating!!" I said texting the bitch back.

Few hours pasted till we knocked out.

( Naruto P.O.V )

The old man said I had 3 girl new neighbor!! I'm so excited, believe it!. Gramps said they were 3 nice unique beautiful girls, I bet none of them is better then Sakura-chan.

It's pretty late but eh I run to their door next by mine knocking on the door but no one answered so maybe there asleep?

I touched the door knob feeling that it's lock so I decided to go back home sad that I didn't get to meet them.

But you know what?! I'll walk them to the academy in the morning and maybe we'll be friend or best friend's!! I always wanted one.

Time skip to the morning~

I got up straight thing in the morning and ate my ramen fast and ran out trying to meet my new neighbors!! Wow! I'm so excited to meet them maybe they won't hate me like the whole village, believe it!.
Running towards their door I knock on it once,

No one answered,

Twice

No one answered ,

Third, still no one answered

Maybe they went to the academy? I slouch down sad walking away, I was a few feet away from their door to here it open.

"Hello?" A girl called out. "It's probably no one, loser!" another girl called out reminding me of that teme Sasuke.

"Close the door if no one is there you idiot" another new voice said. I ran towards the open door fast seeing 3 girls standing up glaring at each other.

I blushed cause there all beautiful like gramps said. One even remind me of Sakura but more prettier!!! No! I like Sakura instead.

They all look at me with those eyes making me back up afraid there say something mean. But instead the girl with green hair yell my name out loud "NARUTO!!!!!".

"Please don't hurt me" I said flinching only to feel her hugging me tight. "Huh?" I asked confused to see her rubbing her cheek against mine making I blushed deeply red.

"Stop molesting the kid" The girl who remind me of Sakura said.

The other girl who look beautiful yet really scary with those red eyes walked up to me and I close my eyes not wanting get punch but to feel the green haired girl get ripped off of me.

"Sorry about that kid she just like molesting little kids" she said helping me up. "Do not!" She yelled. "Shut up" The girl who remind me of Sakura asked.

"Oy vey" the white haired whispered. "So who are you?" The white haired asked as both of the girls turned around to look at me.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hokage, believe it" I said waiting for them to laugh at me.

"Why be that old man? Eh your dream not mine anyways good luck!!" Green haired cheered ruffling me hair as I blushed.

"If you work hard enough then you could achieve your dreams" the white haired girl said smiling.

I turned to the girl who remind me of Sakura waiting for her to say something "don't look at me loser" she said rolling her eyes walking away.

"Don't worry about her, that's her normal attitude she's a girl version of Sasuke" the green haired girl said.

They walk outside while the white haired locked the door. You coming?" She asked as the other two walked way.

"Where?" I asked confused. "Academy stupid, wow your just like Emerald" she sighed grabbing my hand pulling me away.

We're were all walking to the academy in peace but then notice what she was wearing.

"Wait!" I yelled stopping them. "Are you going wear that?" I asked the green haired girl.

She was wearing basically a bra with something that barley covered it with pants that stops to her knees and some boots.

"Yeah why?" She asked. "Most girls would wear something else" I said blushing looking away.

"Oh no" the white haired complained. "Now you've done it" the girl who remind me of Sakura said.

"Done what?" I asked confused."I'm not like most girl you !! Fuck you!!" She yelled walking off mad.

Did I do that? No! she's the only one who actually talks to me the other girls seem mean and scary.

"Don't worry, she'll cool down let's go" the white haired girl said reaching out her hand. Grabbing it I asked "what's your name?".

"Well the one you pissed off is Emerald, I'm Yuki and that pink haired idiot is Rose" she said.

"How come your name is based off of your hair color instead of Roses?" I asked while she rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know we figure that out last night and when Rose get pissed off her hair turn red" she said. "Do you guys wanna be my friends?" I asked.

"Sure" Yuki said.

"Whatever losers" Rose said in an emotion-less voice. She do have an attitude like Sasuke!! Emerald was right!  O.o