02

You hang out around these parts of the island too?" he asked as he sat beside me. I tried to keep my distance but he's the one who keeps on pushing himself to me. I don't know if he's doing this on purpose, but I don't like it. I just really want him away from me and really out of my life. "Yeah..." I answered, "I admit, this place is really nice huh?"

"Why are you here?" I mentally slapped myself the moment I realized what came out of my mouth. "Oh... I did not know that you needed time alone." I shook my head, "I didn't mean that." I softly said and looked at the sky that turned gray. "I meant what are you doing here... In Pinocchio Island. Why did you come back? When you had a really settled life in England?" He just looked away.

"I had some unfinished business here. I'm also here because of our concert, for the Blue Moon Festival that comes once in the summer." I wonder what was his unfinished business here? Maybe something about school? Or maybe a girl? Nah. It couldn't be a girl.
"How bout you? Why are you here?" He suddenly asked, "Oh, I was born here... Th

e Blue Moon Festival is my birthday." I said as I threw rocks at the rails. "Good thing I came here huh? Or else I could've missed your birthday. That would really bother me." He smiled, Is he making me fall? Is he trying to get revenge? I really don't know what's going on the head of this guy But I don't want to know.

I was startled when he snapped his fingers, "That's why your name is SUMMER. You were born in the summer." Is he a detective or something? Or a psychic? I don't really know. It's getting me all confused. HE'S getting me confused. I looked at him with a confused face, "Don't be confused, it's not like I'm reading your mind or something." He said while he looked at the sky. "I think it's going to rain. Hard. We better go home."

As much as I don't want to go home with him, but if I don't go home, my parents would be looking for me. And mom would be really furious. "I still don't want to go home. You go ahead, I'm going to follow." He frowned at me, "No. Were going home and that's final. I think It's a storm, can't you see the clouds? They're too dark." He said pointing at the dark sky. It's all covered with nimbus clouds... Really heavy nimbus clouds.

"You hate thunder... so come on. I don't want to see you crying." He said as he held my hand and led the way. For the first time in 3 years I felt the touch of Wind Harrington... For the first time in 3 years I felt warmed... But Do I have to trust him? I stared at our intertwined hands for very long and felt my face burning up. The sky was dark, everything was dark, then it started to rain.

Our house was really far from here.... Which I really liked, because mom would never find me. But this time, I was scared... The thunder, the sounds, the light. Those things make it hard for me to breathe... But then I was thankful to Wind because he sang to me. "You okay?" he asked, I just nodded. Summer this is really not good. You don't need to trust him... after what he did to you back in high school. When we reached our houses... I pulled my hand and walked away without thanking him.

I was looking at the cabinet in my room... that's where I kept all our memorabilia, the blue guitar he gave me and that laptop full of our compositions. Yes, that's right, I'm a composer... well... You could say I was a composer. After everything that happened, I never touched that laptop and Sky... I don't want those memories to haunt me again.

While I was sitting on my window seat staring at the sky while it was raining... I dozed off.

"Hey! Hey!" he shouted as he threw stones from down there to my window. "Wow, Romeo much?" I laughed as I went out my window seat, "Haha! I just watched that just recently and I wanted to try it." He chuckled, "Do it with your sister! Don't bother me!" He looked hurt. "You're composing again right?" He got me, "Yep that's right." I smiled widely "You're a great composer. I'm going up alright?" I nodded and closed the window from my window seat.