Chapter 13-Epilogue

Author's Note

I would like to write something about  the controversial title(charrrr) of ''FINDING MARY SUE'' 

Many of you have been telling and asking why on earth did I choose to entitle it FMS  when in fact in the story the major casts 'ERIC and SUE'' didn't end up together?

3 answers for that.

First: The story itself didn't focus on Sue. It's Eric's quests for answers. And I needed to write and justify the title itself. From Finding Mary Sue to Mary Sue: FOUND. Whatever you read in between was the Pepper Dalla Costa way of expressing her thoughts.

Second: It's not advisable to stick on the Title everytime you read something. Anyhow, my story was  entitled Finding Mary Sue. It wasn't entitled ''The love story of Eric and Mary Sue et al!''. So it's not labeled that the protagonists should necessarily end up together.

 To the pro Eric and Sue  readers of mine, sorry if in a way I disappointed you. 

Third: In real life  many people found their true loves after their first loves. And that is REALITY. I wrote a story that didn't follow the typical format of a love story.(lovers till the end)

Each of us has our very own love story and it is unique. It will never be thesame with somebody else's love story because of the emotions you and your partner have embedded in it. 

So if you have been with me from the very start of my writing journey. You should have understood by now that when Pepper Dalla Costa gets bored, that's when you see the twist and turns.

Hoping I made myself clear! Now enjoy the Epilogue and try  to move on. If not, it's your choice.

-PDC-

********************

The CLOSURE

( I wanted to add a title kahit epilogue pa ito LOL)

Eric's POV

10 days have passed. Hindi ko na muling nakita pa si Sue. After my birthday party she seemed ok. Gusto ko rin namang mag isip isip muna pero gusto ko siyang makausap ulit at makita para malaman ko ang totoong lagay ng puso ko. 

I sighed and started to text Dayzy.