Chapter One

Title: Restoration

Pen Name: Tufano79

Pairing/Characters: Bella/Edward/Garrett

Rating: MA

Warnings: M/M/F Threesome, Lots and lots and lots and lots of sex (with some plot). Okay more plot than the previous two installments, but still a lot of sex.

Disclaimer: As always, none of this is mine. I just like to play in the playground that Stephenie Meyers created and making the characters do pervy, naughty things.

Summary:

Edward and Garrett are miserable without Bella, namely Edward. It had been a month since she told them that she couldn't do it anymore. She couldn't risk her career for a whim. Edward was more heartbroken than Garrett. Edward had truly loved her, wanting more than what they had. Garrett had already started dating, but he was determined to bring Edward and Bella back together. They were destined to be together.

Bella was just as miserable, but she pushed herself, focusing on her job. James, her ex-husband, had fallen off the planet, thankfully. He had ruined the happiness she felt for the first time in years. She hated him for it, but she couldn't dwell on it. One day, as she was going out for lunch with Marcus, her new boss, she ran into Garrett. He pulled aside and asked to meet with her. She tried to squirm away, but the sadness in his eyes broke her. They agreed to meet at a local pub near her home after work. Once there, Garrett explains to her that Edward is in love with her and that he is dying inside. Bella asked what Garrett felt. He explained that he did love her, but he wasn't in love with her. Edward was lost and fading away. Bella's tears and her own heart breaking affirmed Garrett's hypothesis that she loved Edward, too. Fear broke them apart.

Will love bring them back together?

Restoration

Chapter One

"Bella, girl, I love you, but you need to shower," Essie said. "You did not come all the way to bumfuck Forks just to wallow in your own filth." Essie plugged her nose, waving her hand in front of her face.

"I came all the way to bumfuck Forks to get away from the nightmare that is my life, Esme," Bella snarled, glaring back at her best friend. "I just want to stay in this bed for the rest of my life because I suck. I suck as an attorney. I suck as a friend. I suck as a girlfriend. I suck. My life sucks and I ruin everything I touch." She snuggled deeper into the bed, trying to forget the clusterfuck that was her life.

"Shit, Bells," Essie grumbled, pulling the covers off her best friend's too skinny and extremely smelly body. "You were not this broken up about the end of your god damned marriage."

"That's because my marriage sucked," Bella said, hiding underneath a pillow. Tossing it away, she huffed out a breath. "Who would have thought that my ex-husband was a sick, disgusting voyeur who wanted to fuck up my life? I hate him and I hate that he made me ruin the two best things in my life. Motherfucking asshole."

"I still don't understand why you broke up with them. Edward and Garrett were awesome. They loved you. So what if James filmed you?" Essie shrugged.

"Do I need to explain it to you again?" Bella snapped, glaring at Essie. "I almost lost a client because of my relationship with Edward and Garrett. My clients signed a non-disclosure agreement, as did James, to not discuss the video. My reputation is based on word of mouth and my image. If that video came out? I'd be ruined. No one would want me as their attorney. No one would hire me to complete their family. I'd be forever labeled as a sexual deviant! Who would want me to be their adoption attorney if I'm labeled a sexual deviant?!"

"I think you're overreacting, Isabella Marie," Essie chided. She got up, glaring at Bella. "But seriously, you stink. I don't want to fumigate the house because of your stench. Take a fucking shower, woman!"

Bella scowled at her best friend, dragging her tired body out of bed. She was sore all over and her heart was weary. She felt empty and lost, like there was a part of her that was missing. All she wanted was to call Edward and Garrett, begging them for forgiveness. Anything to stop the ache and suffering she was enduring. It had been two weeks since she drove away from Edward and Garrett at the Banner's renovation site. Essie, bless her heart, opened up her house to Bella when she showed up out of nowhere, to help her get over the best relationship she had ever had.

But, Bella didn't think she'd ever get over this. She was destined to be alone and it terrified her.

Marcus had agreed to give her a couple of weeks off since Aro gave his youngest brother a head's up about Bella's state of mind upon her return to Seattle. Marcus did not know about the tapes, but he knew that Bella had a difficult time in New York, needing some vacation time to recuperate from her ordeal. Marcus readily agreed since Bella had a lot accrued time off since she never took a vacation, even when she was sick. She was dedicated to her job, but she was anxious to get back.

If anything, for the distraction. Something to keep her from remembering Edward and Garrett. Working herself to the bone, to the point of exhaustion, might be just the trick.

Shaking her head, Bella picked up a pair of loose-fitting pants and over-sized shirt that belonged to Edward, dragging her weary ass to take a shower. Having to get the last word in, "I don't smell," she grumbled over her shoulder, knowing full well that she did, but didn't want to admit defeat. It was her nature as an attorney to never back down from a fight. Essie laughed, closing the door to her room as Bella settled in the bathroom. She turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. Bella looked in the mirror and she hated what she saw. Her hair hung limply over her shoulders and her eyes were dead. Since her return to Seattle almost two and half weeks ago, she'd lost a ton of weight because she simply did not want to eat. The mere thought of food made her stomach churn.

Scoffing as she stripped off her clothes, Bella realized that Essie was right. She was more upset about the end of her relationship with Edward and Garrett then the end of her ten year marriage. She had thrown away their relationship because despite her assurances to the contrary, she was ashamed of that relationship. She was ashamed of how she'd be perceived if she had remained with them. Carmen's biting words resounded in her head.

Slut.

Sexual Deviant.

Whore.

Whore.

Whore.

Carmen had more than apologized for her harsh words, but they stuck with Bella. With James' videos, her self-esteem crumbled and she knew what she had to do to ensure her safety and her reputation. She had to end her relationship. She just had to.

Broken hearts be damned.

Edward and Garrett knew how to make her body tremble with absolute pleasure, but it was a taboo relationship. How can someone be in a loving, normal, committed relationship with two other people? In most instances, you can't. It was hard enough in a relationship with one other person. But two? With a grand total of three? She loved them and would always love them. She just couldn't keep living in a fantasy world where people would readily accept their relationship.

Breaking up with them was for the best. Biting her lips, Bella would give herself until the end of the week to grieve the end of their relationship and then go back home and back to work. She'd drown her sorrows in her job, focusing on the families that so desperately wanted children. If she couldn't get her happily ever after, then she'd work her hardest to ensure that her clients would.

A/N: So, Bella's a mess. Yep. A mess. Thank you to Christina Downs for her help in editing and bouncing off ideas! Love you, girlie! This is for you! ;-)