'Yeah, why do you ask?' I asked my best guy friend while grabbing a bowl off the table.

'Just wondering. Do you need a ride?' He offered,

'No, thanks for the offer though. I'll talk to you later Noah.' I then hung up on my best friend and fixed a bowl a cereal then sat down beside my brother.

"Let me guess, your boyfriend?" My brother asked, I rolled my eyes as I was pouring milk into my bowl.

"He's not my boyfriend, besides I just broke up with Ethan." I told him before taking a bite of my cereal.

My mom and dad walked into the kitchen, "He still likes you sis, I can tell." Luke said before putting his plate in the sink.

"He doesn't, he's just a very good friend. Best friend to be exact." I told him,

"Whatever, doesn't matter. What does is that you are officially over that douchebag Ethan, right?" Luke asked leaning on his elbows that were propped up on the kitchen counter.

"Ethan's literally your best friend, Luke! But to answer your question, yes, I'm fully over him. I don't know what I was thinking dating someone who acts exactly like my brother and who is the same age as my brother." I stated putting my bowl in the sink then heading up to my room, not giving him time to respond to my statement.

***

We were waiting for Noah and Audrey to get here, while we waited on Emma to get here also. Brooke and I were finishing up the cake.

"Audrey just broke the internet, again!" Jake stated a little to over excited while looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes and finished my part of the cake.

"Yeah, and not a word to Emma." Brooke told her boyfriend who walked behind her.

"Yeah, it's her first night back. We don't want to freak her into another meltdown." I stated walking in front of the two lovebirds that really sort of make me want to find a boyfriend.

"She probably already saw it, I mean my phone has been blowing up for about an hour." Jake stated as him and Brooke set the stuff they were holding down on the coffee table. As they did this the door opened revealing Noah and Audrey who had beer.

"Hey, I got our internet hero." Noah exclaimed coming in, I followed him to the kitchen that's almost connected to the living room.

I didn't catch what Jake said, but Audrey said "Yeah, get this out of your system now Jake. Before Emma gets here."

"Not a word Jake, not a word." I told him as Noah and Audrey followed me back into the kitchen.

"Emma just texted, she'll be here any minute." Kieran told Brooke who took something from his hands.

I tuned out what had said to Kieran cause I was talking to Audrey. Everyone stopped when a knock on the door echoed around the room.

"Everyone get ready." Brooke whispered,

"Light the candle." I told Noah as I stood beside him.

Kieran opened the door with a smile, "What's taking so long out there!?" Jake yelled from the kitchen, I stifled a laugh as Brooke gave him a glare.

"Jake, shut up."

As Emma came in and Kieran shut the door we all came in while Noah was holding the cake that had the candle lit.

"Welcome back romance interrupted." Jake announced

"shut up." I told him

Then he said something about Angelina or whatever, and Brooke told him to stop.