Twentyone// Exams

Your Pov

"Yes! The exams are finally here!!!" I cheered while everyone was giving me a 'wtf' face.

"What? I like exams...." I said quietly.

"Sure..." said Jimin. I smack him.

"You idiot, you knew me for so long! You should know by now that I do, (sighs) pabo..." I said.

"I was just kidding, geez... Sooyeon! Bora hit me!!" he ran to Sooyeon and hid behind her. I heard her giggled. I rolled my eyes and giggled along.

"I hate exams! I wish they didn't exist.." said Taehyung.

"Same.... We should gather a lot of people and ask them to take exams away!" yelled Hoseok.

"Good idea! Let's do it!" yelled Jimin.

"Whaattt, nooooo," I said.

"Come on Bora! Agree with us on this one." said Jin.

"Idk guys... we need the exams, so we can know our whole average for this semester," I said.

"Bambam likes exams too, right?" ask Jimin. Everyone look at him.

"Why are you all staring at me like that.." he said.

"You're like me^^" I said.

"That's because we are twins," he said while smiling. I smiled back.

"Stop smiling at each other," Jungkook said.

"Why? Are you jealous( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" said Taehyung.

"Ofc he is." said Bambam.

"Awww Kookie~" I said in a cute, while squeezing his cheeks. He smiled.

**

"You may begin," said Mrs. Jung.

I started to fill in the bubbles. Everyone was struggling, while me and Bambam just bubble each question in a minute. I was the first one to finish the exam, Bambam was second. Surprisingly, Jimin was third. Everyone was shocked because usually Jimin was the last one to finish his exams.

"Time is up, turn in your answers," said Mrs. Jung.

Jungkook kept on going.

"Jungkook, turn in your answers this instant!" she said, raising her voice.

"I'm not doneeeee," he whined as he got up and turn in his answers. He went back to his seat and look at me. He made a cute sad puppy face. I giggled.

**

"That was easy!" said Jimin.

"No it wasn't, it was difficult!" Jungkook pout.

"It was kinda hard and kinda easy," said Yugyeom.

"I agree with Jungkook on this one. It was difficult.." said Sooyeon.

"I thought you said it was a piece of cake?" said Jimin.

"Yeah... about that.... I lied."

"As usual, Bambam and Bora doesn't say anything since they're already smart." said Yugyeom.

"Haha, I remember when people used to teased them." said Jimin.

"Omg! Yes! Bamra or Bobam was their ship name." said Yugyeom.

"Shut up. Don't bring about the past." said Bambam.

"Yeah. It was weird and embarrassing." I said.

"I'm jealous." said Jungkook.

"So straightforward." said Bambam.

"I know."

"Bora, I need to talk to you." I look up and saw Mingyu.

"Ok?" I got up, ready to leave. Jungkook held into my hand and glare at Mingyu.

"He won't do anything bad, I know him." I said, while smiling. He smiled back then went back glaring at Mingyu.

"If you hurt or touch her, I will kill you... got that?" he warns.

"Alright, geez." said Mingyu before walking away. I followed behind him. We went to the rooftop.

"What do you want Mingyu?" I ask, while crossing my arms.

"Do you not like me or something? Did I do something wrong?"

"Obviously you did something wrong."

"Then why haven't you been talking to me? I thought we became friends..."

".... Why are you acting like this? Is there a problem?"

"I.. I just need someone to talk to.." he looks sad.

"I know you don't like me.. but you're the only person that knows me... cares for me.." It's true, I do care for him...

"Tell me. What happened?" I said. It took him a while to tell me.

"Remember when I introduced you to my parents?" he ask.

"Yeah."

"They really liked you. They wanted you as their daughter in law. And when we broke up... they kinda got really mad at me..." I gave him a confused look. He sighed and rolled up his sleeves. My eyes widened as I saw the bruises and cut marks on him.

"Mingyu! You cut yourself?!" I yell.

"What no? The cut marks was from my cooking. The bruises are from my parents." My jaw dropped.

"Your parents did that??" I felt bad.

"It was my dad. My mom just yells at me."

"Mingyu... I didn't know.. I'm sorry.." I apologize.

"It's not your fault. Its mine, I'm the one who broke up with you for someone else." I went up to him and hugged him. I feel really bad.

"It's okay Mingyu. I'm here now." He broke into tears.

"Shh, it's okay. It will be better, you can always find a different girl for your parents to like."

"Thanks Bora. I really needed that."

"No problem Mingyu. If you ever feeling down, come to me." I said.

"I will."
________________________________
Guys, this story will be slow update. I just need to finish my other story "The Playboy" About Taehyung first. Once the whole story finished, I will continue this story regularly :)

Mk, byee