Eighteen// 2nd Chance?

Your Pov

"Hey Bora, I was wondering if you already decided," said Mingyu. Yugyeom and Bambam gave me a confused look.

"Umm, yeah. I would be glad to be your friend," I said while fake smiling.

"Really? Thanks Bora. I knew you were a softie," he said.

"Yeah.. haha," I fake laugh.

"Since exams are coming, I'll be at the library, if you need me. Call me," he said before heading to the library.

"What was that?" ask Bambam.

"Nothing," I said.

"Are you sure?" he said. I nod my head.

"I'm sure,"

"Guys, let's go eat! I'm hungry!" said Yugyeom while dragging me and Bambam to the cafeteria.

**

"Hey Jimin, long time no see," said Bambam.

"Yeah," said Jimin.

"You guys are still friends?" said Yugyeom.

"Ofc," Me and Jimin said.

"I thought you guys stop being friends after knowing Jimin was part of Bts," he said.

"Noo, I will never stop being Jimin friend. He's my bestfriend, I can't hate him for being part of Bts. And beside, I like Bts now. They're fun to hang out with," I said.

"Wow, ok then,"

"Jimin, say ahh~," said Sooyeon while feeding him.

"Ahh~,"

"Wait what?! Jimin! You finally got a girlfriend!" said Bambam.

"I know," he said.

I saw Jungkook walking over here.

"Hey Bora," he sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I want to hang out with you and your friends," he said.

"Well, we don't want to hang out with you," said Bambam.

"Yeah. I heard you broke Bora's heart. You already knew about her first love, yet you still did it anyways," said Yugyeom.

"Guys, it's okay. I'm over him now," I lied. I still like him..

"Oh.. My... GOD! Bora actually lied about something!" shouted Jimin.

"What do you mean," I act.

"You said I'm over him, that's a lie! I know you still like him," he said. I look over at Jungkook and he looked confused.

"Aniya! I don't like him! Jimin, if you won't shut up, I will tell Sooyeon about your horrible past," I said.

"Oh no!! Not that one!" he whined.

"Oh gosh, I'm getting confused now. Does she like him or not!" said Bambam.

"I think she still likes him," said Yugyeom.

"Guys.. shut up," I said.