Eleven// Heartbroken

Jungkook's Pov

Why has Bora been ignoring me?! I've asked Jimin, Sooyeon, and Bts. They said they didn't know. Ugh this is getting me pissed off.

"Bora, why aren't you talking to me?" I ask her. She still ignores me...

"Bora... please tell me. If you have a problem, you can tell me..." I said.

"Come on Bora... tell me please...."

"I can't do this anymore Jungkook... I think it's best if we break up..." she said almost starting to cry.

"What?! No! We can't break up!" I shouted. 'If we break up, I can't be with Taehee noona!'

"Bora please don't break up with me... I need you..." I said.

Your Pov

'I need you'

Those words immediately made my heart skip a beat.

"Don't say those things to me anymore," I said.

"Come on! Bora, please! I love you!" he yelled. Everyone was staring at us.

"Don't lie to me! I know you're faking everything!" I shouted.

"What do you mean!"

"I know you're faking to be my boyfriend for Taehee! Just like what Mingyu did to me! I can't believe you, after everything I told you!" I started crying.

My heart is broken in millions of pieces again. Why does Taehee have to do this to me... what have I ever do to you...

"So you know..." he said.

"Yeah, after seeing you kiss Taehee, I figure out everything," I said.

"Now do you want to break up?!" I yelled.

"I guess.." he said making my heart break...

"You really like her don't you..." I said.

"I just don't like her... I love her.." those words just stab me.

"I guess this is goodbye?" he said.

"Yeah... I guess...."

"Um, goodbye.."

"Goodbye...." I quickly walk away. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran home.

I quickly went inside and ran up to my room. I threw my backpack onto the ground and jump onto my bed. I place my head in my pillow and cried.

"Why is the world such a cruel place?" I shouted.

"It's only been one month! Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed.

I can hear Mochi barking and scratching my door.

"Go away Mochi, I'm not in the mood..."

(Barks barks)

"I said GO AWAY!" I yelled. I heard her whimper.

I hate this world... I hate my life... I hate boys! Two boys I loved was only faking to be in a relationship with me for Taehee!

"Why... why is love so painful..."

"And why is goodbye even more painful...."