Prologue

Prologue

*flashback*

I slammed the door and ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed my best friend; the razor. I slid it along my arms several times until there was almost a puddle of blood under me. I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy. I fell to the floor and slipped into unconsciousness.

*several hours later*

I woke up feeling slightly better. I sighed and got up from the floor, cleaning up the mess I had made a few hours ago. I finished cleaning and stripped off my clothes. I examined myself in the mirror. I truly was fat and ugly.

I got into the shower and began scrubbing away the layers of dirt that covered my body. I washed my hair and hopped out, wrapping a towel against my bare body. I put on a black bra with matching panties.

I looked at my body once again. I noticed how innocent I looked. No tattoos, no piercings, long brown hair cascading over my shoulders. Well, I'm going to change that innocent look. No more name calling, being shoved, being the girl that's afraid to do anything. That's all gonna a change.

I put on a tight black t-shirt, leather jacket, black skinny jeans with a few rips in them, and black high heeled boots. I grabbed my phone and my car keys and got in the car. I didn't exactly know where I was going but I had an idea. I looking out the window when I saw it.

I smiled and parked the car in front of the small shop and walked inside. I knew it was going to hurt, but I was determined to do it.

*end of flashback*