Tales of a Manwhore

Carrots? Has anyone seen any carrots? The plot bunny attacked and well, you all are going to reap the benefits. NEW STORY! I've been writing some pretty heavy stuff lately and well, I'm going to lighten it up a bit. It's not going to be a humorous story (though there will be some funny bits) but it will be romantic. Some drama...some light angst (there needs to be some sort of conflict or it wouldn't be worth reading, kids).

As always, pics, teasers and other goodness will be posted on my blog. Thank you to recklessangel007 for the amazing banner! She took my idea and put it into pictures! Much love, sweets!

Chapter Two: Tales of Manwhore

EPOV

"No, I needed that delivery a week ago, Nahuel," I growled. "We need our alcohol for the bars and we're running dangerously low."

"Senor Cullen, our boat is not functioning," he said in a heavy Brazilian accent. "The part we need is on backorder. It won't be delivered until the end of the week. The earliest we can get out to the island is this coming weekend."

"Nahuel, that just won't work," I grunted. Despite the horrific phone call I was experiencing, I was getting the best blowjob. Ever. The girl sitting between my legs was sucking my cock and massaging my balls, staring up at me hungrily. I muted the phone call as Nahuel babbled in Portuguese. "Play with your pussy, beautiful," I commanded her. She groaned and her hand moved from my balls to between her legs. Her bare pink pussy was glistening with her arousal as she rolled her clit with her fingers and sucked my dick with her red lips. I turned back to the phone call, "Nahuel," I snapped, "If I don't have my alcohol in a day's time, we will get our supply of alcohol from Zafrina's from now on. I'll know you're response based upon whether or not your boat comes with my tequila, rum and vodka." I hung up on his yelling as I neared my release. "Come up here, baby."

She stood up and her bronzed body was sweating slightly. Her arousal was dripping down her thighs. If I was in a better mood, I'd fuck her pussy with my mouth, but honestly, I'm pissy. I wanted to get my release so I grabbed a condom from my desk drawer and slid it on my straining cock. I pulled her onto my lap, sliding easily into her heat. I fucked her with abandon, coming hard and fast. Her screams were deafening as she clenched around me and slumped against my body. "So, good, Mr. Cullen," she purred, playing with my hair. "Can I see you tonight? I'm leaving tomorrow with my husband and I want to have one last night with the best lover I've ever had."

"I'd love to, baby, but I've got to work," I said, lying through my teeth. I had another 'date' lined up to meet me in my luxury villa on Isle Esme. Another pussy to fuck. "Come find me before you leave for the states."

"Okay," she said as she slid off my cock. She quickly dressed in her skimpy bikini and sarong, winking as she left my office. The door clicked shut and I tucked my now flaccid penis into my khaki pants. What the hell was her name? Another nameless, faceless fuck. I turned to my computer and looked up Zafrina's information. Nahuel's family had cheaper prices but this is the third time in the past year that damn boat crapped out on him. In order to run a successful resort, I need to fucking alcohol. I'm not about to try and make my own rum.

I dialed up Zafrina's number and spoke briefly with her. I explained my issue with Nahuel and my lack of alcohol. Zafrina said she'd be able to get my order to me by tomorrow, if I helped her. Okay, Zafrina is the female version of me. She wanted to fuck. If I had to whore myself out to get my booze, then so be it. Our arrangement was made and I had a date with Zafrina tomorrow evening at my villa. Plus, I'd have my alcohol.

I finished my day and closed up my office, heading out poolside to mingle with the guests. I had to find my next conquest since No-Name Wonder was heading home with her new husband tomorrow. My date tonight was one of my regular stand-ins. The sex was good but it was phenomenal.