part 2

(Blood Rose's friends POV)

The three girls stood there staring into the hole the blood rose had just fallen down, their widen eyes were widened even more cause of the huge hole of blackness. "Where’d she go" one finally got out, "Down there, I presume" another answered, "but what's down there?" the last one said as over a hundred students came over. "What's that" one yelled, "Is it a black hole" another questioned, "Students please stand back, the teacher must see what's going on" a teacher yelled trying to get past the panicking student, "Oi you three, what happened?" the teacher asked. "Well, Becky was standing there and I ran into her and knocked her into the whole sir" the first friend telling the teacher everything. "What?!" the teacher questioned, "It's wasn’t her fault sir, Becky was the one standing there" the second friend stated. "Well, how are we going to get Becky back?" the teacher asked. "We'll go for her" the third friend stated as she jumped down the hole, "Wait you three can't", "Oh yes we can" the second friend said jumping down with the first one, "Bye" the first one said as she fell down with the other two.

As they fell one screamed as the other two were trying to comfort her. "Oh my god, why'd I jump" the third one said, "And what's happening to my dress" the second one questioned, "It's...changing?! Changing into some other dress" the first friend said as playing cards started falling up and white clouds passed by. As they started getting closer to the ground they started slowing down and contracting speed but once they hit the ground they all fell on their backs. "Ouch" the second one stated getting up. "Wow guys look at our dresses" the third friend said looking at her red, sparkly dress with red tap shoes. "I could have wished for more" the other two stated looking at their blue and green dresses that went to their knees. "We don't have time for this, we need to find Becky" the first friend said looking around the place. "But first, doesn't his seem familiar?" the first friend asked, "It's like the Alice: Madness returns wonderland, but different" the second one stated knowing of the Alice: madness returns format, "Is this…Becky's wonderland", "Might be" the third friend added as the first one nodded. "But enough of this, we need to find Becky" the second one said as the two nodded, starting to run into the dissents.

(Blood Rose's/my POV)

I was running with the two for about ten to twenty minutes, we haven't been attacked yet so that's good. As I slowed down I noticed a statue of a young girl with long hair and her hands covering her face, just like a weeping angel. I stared at Ottawa and Arachnid as they stopped running, I never really noticed what they were wearing, Ottawa looked like the mad hatter with the hat and the coat, he also wore the same shoes as the batman: the animated series mad hatter, his shoes were white with black running up the side as black laces, his coat was blue with black buttons, his hat was black with a blood red rose in it and he wore chess board pants just like the batman comic's mad hatter. Arachnid on the over hand wore her long coat but in black and with a blood red rose on her coat, her tap shoes were now red boots and she also had her normal spider hand dress at the back of her head.

"What's wrong, blood rose?" Ottawa asked staring up at the statue as I stared down at the green grass. "That girl" I started, "she looks like me", "We know" they stated as I turned around to them, "It's you, when you were younger" Arachnid stated looking up at the statue smiling, "You were pretty cute back then" she said as I stared at the statue once more, a black substances caught my eye, it started leaking from behind the statue's hands covering its eyes. The black substance dipped onto the group making the green grass turn to awful looking dirt like in the outback of Australia. "What is tht?!" I asked looking at the black substance forming and taking into a new shape, "It's the slugs, you should know" Ottawa stated backing away from the slugs, I stared at one as it got close to me, the closer it got the more terrified I'd become, as I tried stepping back the slug jumped at me, I pulled out the knife but I wasn't quick enough, the slug was already dead thanks to Arachnid's magic, thank god she's a witch. Another slug tried to jump at Ottawa; I got it this time as I cut the slug through the middle and turned back into the black substances, luckily for us there was only two. "Blood Rose, they know she's here" Arachnid stated looking into the sky, "Agreed, we'd better keep moving" Ottawa said as we heard a creepy voice come from behind, "Oh no" arachnid and Ottawa said starting to panic.

"Argh, so Blood Rose has returned to wonderland?" The voice said as I started moving towards he sound, "Who are you?" I asked as the voice's master came out of the shadows. "Hello, Blood Rose" the...CAT... said. "You’re a cat, how can you.....ohhhhh okay I see what you’re doing" I stated knowing who it was. "Damn it it's Cheshire cat" Ottawa said trying to pull me away, "Why does he have to be here?" Arachnid questioned. "Oh but loves I’m not just any little kitty cat, I’m your friend, your helper, your tour guide" the cat said disappearing and reappearing with every breath the skinny cat took flying around our heads and around us. "We don't need your help Cheshire" Ottawa yelled, "We're helping the Blood Rose", "Why would I need help anyway" I asked, "Yeah, i mean wait no, yeah for Ottawa idea". "But I'm sure Blood Rose wants a new weapon" the cat stated, "Really oh cool" I stated getting excited about getting a new weapon. "You see, The Rose does want a new weapon" the cat said as a red pepper grinder appeared in front of me, I took it from it' hovering and gripped the handle at the end of the pepper grinder and held my hand under the bottom of it as I looked at the detail of the weapon. "This is awesome, why'd you two think I didn't want this" I questioned staring at the two with their arms folded. "Well good bye Blood Rose" the cat said disappearing as the two unfolded their arms. "What?" I asked, "You can't just take a weapon, it could be rigged" Ottawa said as I raised my eyebrow, "I'll rig you" I laughed turning around walking away from where I started. "Wait guys" Arachnid started, "What?" Ottawa and I asked turning around to face her, "three outsiders have gotten in" she finished as Ottawa and I turned around, "Let’s go then" I said running off, "Coming" Ottawa replied running after me, "Don't forget me" Arachnid added as she ran after us two.