Pictures and Packing Up

Sabrina's Pov

"Ross you ready?" I ask. "Coming!" I hear him call. He walks over to me. "Ready babe." He says. We were on our way to head back home to pack everything, then we'd agreed to meet the boys and Rydel back here before we head off. "Alright love you guys. We'll be back tomorrow morning." Ross says, saying bye to his family. We all say goodbye then me, Harmony and Ross hop in the car and head home to pack.

8 Hours Later

Ross' Pov

We finally after a long drive arrive home. I grab Harmony from the back seat as Sabrina walks ahead to unlock the door. We get inside and begin packing. I pull out by phone quickly. Even though it was 2 in the morning, Riker had told me to text them to let them know we had made it. I helped Sabrina pack her stuff, along with Harmony's baby stuff.

Sabrina's Pov

I neatly packed my clothes in my suitcase, which laid on my bed. I walked over to my dresser and opened the drawer. I looked inside and pulled out a picture. It was a picture of me and Ross. One of the best dates we ever had. That night, it was late and we were on the beach having the best night if our life. I smile to myself as I hold the picture. I walk back over and gently put the picture in my suitcase. I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn to see Ross. "I remember this night. I had the best night of my life." He whispered into my ear softly. I smile and giggle. "Me too Ross"