Making Things Right?

Ross' Pov

I open my eyes and roll over. I look at the clock, 3 am. I sigh. I haven't been getting any sleep lately. I can't do this anymore. I get up and hop in the shower. Once I get out I throw on some ripped blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and my normal everyday converse. I unlocked my phone. I was so used to seeing a "Good luck today" or "I love you baby" or "Good morning. See you soon" message from Sabrina. Now all that shows is the time. I sigh and gently rub my cell phone screen, that was showing Sabrina jumping on my back. I put my phone in my pocket, grab my car keys and go downstairs. The boys were still sleeping. I see Rydel standing there. "Hey Ross. Where you going?" She's asks. "To make things right. Rydel, I...I can't do this anymore." Rydel slightly smiles at me and wraps me in a hug before I walk out the door. I get out the door and drive to the store. I quickly buy Sabrina's favorite flowers and chocolates. I get back in my car and drive to her house. My mind begins racing. What if she doesn't take me back? What if the baby hates me? What if I dont have time for the baby? I pull up to her house. I grab the flowers and chocolates and step out. "Just leave! I don't care! I don't need you Ross!" I hear her voice repeat that sentence everyday that we've been fighting. The words that I thought I would never hear that would never happen, our first fight. I throw the flowers to the ground and smash the chocolates on the ground and quickly rub to my car, trying to shove the keys into the ignition while tears were streaming down my face. I drive to the beach, hoping nobody would be there.