I do? I don't?

Sabrina's Pov

Me and Ross sat on the couch with a large book, the guys had go for us for ideas. We've been sitting here for hours, flipping through pages, talking, then writing down, flipping through pages, talking, taking a quick break, writing it down, and so fourth. Ross smiles and closes the wedding idea book and looks at our idea book. "So is that everything?" He looks at me. I nod. "That's our wedding." I say smiling. Ross smiles and leans close to me, crashing his lips into mine. I smile through the kiss. Ross' family walks in the door. "Hey guys. We came over to see how it's going?" Riker says. We nod. "Good. I think we're finished." Ross says, handing the book to his brother. Everyone crowds around Riker, as he flips through the book. "Guys. This wedding is gonna be beautiful!" Rydel cheers. I smile.

2 Weeks Later

Ross' Pov

I quickly took a shower after Sabrina. I quickly got dressed into some casual clothes. Me and Sabrina kissed goodbye as I went with my brothers and Ellington and she went with her best friends, and my sister. We got to my and dad's house and walked in, and begin getting ready.

Sabrina's Pov

I quickly took a shower before Ross and got dressed in some of my casual clothes for now.
I get in the car with Rydel, and my friends and we drive to my best friends house, since the guys were using their house. We finally arrived at her house. We all got out and they begin helping me get ready. Me and my girls had went out about a week ago to go buy the wedding dress. "I'm back." Rydel says, coming back from her car with the dress. "Thanks Rydel." I smile.

Hours Later

Sabrina's Pov

We had finished getting everything ready, we had some people setting up the place we were getting married. We drove down to the place. We got there and went down to the basement. I quickly changed into my dress. I walked out and all the girls gasped. I smiled and looked around. All my friends looked beautiful in their brides maids dresses, Rydel was my maid of honor. I then looked in the mirror at myself and smiled. I can't believe this is actually happening, I'm marrying the love of my life, Ross Shor Lynch.

Ross' Pov

I looked around at my brother's and Ell in their tuxes, I then looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled to myself, but then it faded. I feel a hand on my shoulder.  I look up to see Riker. "You ok?" Riker asks me. I sigh nervously and nod, but look down and back up. The guys walk over to us. "Ross you ok?" They ask. "Guys.....I..." "Ross...." Everyone looks at each other, worried what the next words that were gonna come out of my mouth would be. "W-Will I....I make a good husband?" "Ross....only someone who truly loves the other person is willing to ask if they're good enough." Riker looks at me and smiles. I sadly smile. "Thanks guys. I love you." We all quickly group hug, before getting in the car and driving to the place.

Sabrina's Pov

"Sabrina you alright?" Rydel asks, putting her hand on my back. "Um...yeah I'm fine. It's just um....Rydel....will I make a good wife?" Everyone crowds around me. "Of course you will! You're amazing! Sabrina!" I giggle and smile. "I love you guys." I smile. We all walk upstairs. Rydel walks ahead of us. There's a giant window from the front. Rydel walks past it. She quickly glances. "Guys! Ross is coming! Run!" She warns us. I quickly try my hardest to run in this dress. I hide behind a wall. We were going for the traditional, the groom isn't allowed to see the bride til the wedding. After a few minutes Rydel gives me the ok signal and I walk back. I quickly take a quick glance and see everyone sitting down.