On My Way

Sabrina's Pov

"Shhh. Just please listen." He cuts me off putting his finger to my mouth. He flips his guitar around, from his back and begins strumming. I see a tiny camera on his guitar.

Ross' Pov

I take a deep breath and begin strumming my guitar. I open my mouth and let the words flow out of my mouth, with all my emotion.

"I wasn't there the moment you first learned to breathe. But I'm on my way, on my way. I wasn't there the moment you got off your knees. But I'm on my way, on my way." I quickly try to keep all my emotions controlled. "Lay down. And come alive in all you've found, All you're meant to be. For now, wait until the morning light. Close our eyes to see. Just close your eyes to see." I take another deep breath. "A tear must have formed in my eye. When you had your first kiss. But I'm on my way, on my way. So leave a space deep inside for everything that I've missed, cause I'm on my way, on my way." My emotions take over. "Lay down. And come a....a...alive in all y...you've f....found." Tears stream down my face. My eyes completely blurry, I can't see anything. "All you're meant to b....be...For now, wait until the morning light. Close o....our...eyes to s....see. Just close y.... you're eyes to see." I begin to not care I practically scream the last lyrics with all the emotion that's left. "And when you feel no saving grace. Well, I'm on my way, o.... o...n my w.... way. And when you're bound to second place. Well, I'm on my way, on m....my w.... way. So d.... don't believe I....it's all in vain. C.....cause I'm.....on...my way....on my way. The light at the e...end is worth the p....pain. Cause I'm on...on my way, on my way. I'll be there the moment....y...you come out in white...cause I'm on my way..
.on m...my way." I immediately look to the floor when I finish and break down completely. I drop to the floor and throw my guitar behind my back. I put my head in my hands.

Sabrina's Pov

I stand there with tears in my eyes. Words couldn't describe what just happened. My heart crushes seeing Ross like this. "Ross.....I...I..." words fail to escape my mouth. I run over and drop the the floor next to Ross, wrapping my arms around him. "Ross...I'm...I'm...so..sorry." He shakes his head and hugs me against him tightly while tears contiune streaming down his cheeks. "I'm..sorry everything I've missed.... Sabrina....but...but I'm on...on...my way." He cries. "Oh Ross." I reply. We sit there and hug each other as Ross cries his eyes out and tears now begin streaming down my face.

A/N: Hey guys. I've been trying to update alot with school coming up its been absolutely insane. I wish it could just be summer all year round. Anyways that's why it's been rushed updated. Hope it's still good. Love y'all Cassy PS: The song is On My Way by boyce avenue:) Amazing song!