Forgive Me?

Ross' Pov

I sat there and held on to Sabrina as right as I could. I loved her more than anything in the world, I couldn't let her get away this time. I don't even bother to wipe my tears away. I sadly look into her beautiful eyes. "Sabrina. I'm s....so sorry. I....I love you more than anything in this world. I would love to have a family with you. I just freaked out. W.....what if I'm not a....a good father, what...what if I don't know what to do...Can you pl.....please for....forgive me? I love you and nothing, no one could e-ever change........"

Sabrina's Pov

As Ross begins rambling on I listen to the pain as the heart ache in his words. I knew he truly meant everyone word he was saying. I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. He immediately kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Ross, you're f...forgiven." I cry, pulling back from the kiss. "Ross, I've missed you. I though I could do this all on my own, t..truth is, I can't. I need help, I need someone, I need y...you Ross ." I whisper looking into his hazel eyes. He tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses my lips once again. "I n-need you, Sabrina." I sadly smile and throw my whole body into him as he engulfs me in a hug. I smile and look up at him as I stand up. I hold out my hand as I help him up. I quickly walk over to the couch and grab Harmony in her little carrier. I walk back over to Ross. "Ross meet your baby girl Harmony. Harmony this is your amazing daddy I was telling you about."

Ross' Pov

I see a beautiful, fragile, little girl. I smile when she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes and her little mouth smiles slightly. "I'm so....sorry...b...baby girl. I promise I'll be here til the end." I whisper to her as I gently lift her out of her carrier, setting her in my arms. I gently kiss her little forehead, as I play with her little head band, Sabrina had out her in. I smile and look up at Sabrina. "H.... Harmony..." Sabrina smiles at me. "Even though I....I hurt you, you still named her the I loved?" I questioned. She nods. "Of course. We both agreed on that name." I walk over to Sabrina and kiss her forehead. "She already loves her daddy." She says smiling at both of us. I stood there admiring my two amazing, beautiful, precious girls.