Getting Ready

Ross' Pov

Me and Rydel pull up to the store. We both get out and walk in. "Hi may I help you today?" A well dressed, young, girl asked us as we walk in. I nod. "Yes. Actually, we're looking for a really nice ring for my girlfriend. It has to be perfect." I explain. The girl nods. "Follow me." We both do as told and get lead to a beautiful glass case of a bunch of beautiful rings.

2 Hours Later

Ross' Pov

I've been walking up and down the ring case looking for the perfect ring for the past two hours. All these rings are beautiful but they're not as beautiful as Sabrina. I need something atleast close to how much she deserves. I come out of my thoughts as Rydel looks at me. "Ross! Look! What about this one?" I walk over to where she was. "Rydel! That's it! That's the one! It's amazing." I say stunned. She smiles. "This is the one." I tell the girl. She smiles. "Nice choice." She says taking a key to open the case, and putting the ring in a black, tiny box. I smile and take the box after handing her the payment. Me and Rydel thank her for her time and drive to a decorative store. Once we arrived we spent about a couple hours buying a bunch of beautiful things I needed, including roses, and candles. We finally finished, driving back to the guys. "Hey we're back." "Cool. Did you get everything?" Riker asks. I nod. "Now, we wait. Sabrina will be gone tomorrow to take Harmony to get a check up, so we'll have the house to ourselves" I say smiling. "Awesome. Just text is when she leaves and we'll be there." Ellington says. "Thanks guys. Love you. See ya tomorrow." I say goodbye and head home. I fianlly get home. "Hey babe." I say seeing Sabrina in the kitchen. "Hey Ross. Come eat dinner's done." I smile and kiss her lips quickly before we both sit down to eat. I sit down next to Harmony's high chair and begin feeding her.

Morning

Sabrina's Pov

I yawn and wake up. I quickly get up and get dressed. As I'm getting dressed Ross gets up. "Ross I'll be back later tonight ok? I gotta take Harmony then run a few errands." I tell him, putting my hair up and walking over to the side of the bed kissing his lips. He smiles. "Ok babe. Love you." "Love you too Ross." I say grabbing Harmony, my things and walking out. I walk out the door and begin driving.

Ross' Pov

"It's go time" I say, laughing at myself. I text the guys and immediately they tell me they'll be on their way. I quickly pick up the house some before they arrive. After a few minutes I hear a knock on the door and get it. The guys and Rydel walk in and we get to work.