Is it really going to end like this?

OK! So... I'm sorry, my computer's been really messed up with viruses so it hasn't been working... I'm going to try and make this more emotional than funny or anything, so, we'll see how that works out... ENJOY!!!!

*Raksha's POV*

I mustered all the strength I had to stand. And it HURT LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!

I held my side as I cried out in pain but quickly bit my lip to hold in the rest. I whimpered pitifully as I took a step forward, only to fall down again.

I looked over to Gaara to see Konkuro and Temari helping him up, placing one arm around both of their shoulders so that they were supporting him completely.

He looked up and met my gaze, his eyes pained. I stared back icely and looked away, getting to my feet again. My clothes were in strips as they only covered my private parts. I continued to hold my gaping side-blood streaming from it-with my right hand. How I was still alive while losing this much blood, I had no clue.

I took my steps carefully, and very, very slowly. Each step made the pain feel like I was being repeatedly sliced with Kisame's sword, each hit ripping my flesh to shreds.

"Konkuro... Help Raksha..." I heard Gaara's weak voice.

I whipped my head towards them and hissed,"Don't you dare assist me! I want absolutely NO aid from any of you!"

Gaara flinched and Konkuro hesitated before nodding and lifting Gaara once more.

I continued on, leaning my left hand on trees as I passed, smearing blood on them. I panted heavily as I pushed on. I had to stop, the pain becoming too much for me to bare. I fell over, grunting as my elbow hit a rock. My whole body was bruised badly. My cuts getting dirty and would probably become infected.

I leaned against a tree. I was far away from where I left Gaara and the others. I let everything come. I now had time to think about what had just happened.

Gaara was apparently working for Orochimaru, my enemy. Gaara betrayed me, betrayed us. And that is something I can't just let slip by...

Silent tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked up at the sky, rain began drizzling down, wiping away any evidence of my tears.

I started to examine my injuries when a hand came into my line of vision. I trailed it up to the person's face to find Fang,"Come on, we're here for you." he said, taking my hand lightly and pulling me up gently to his side.

Patch, Ekaku, Matchikena, Keeno, Rat, Dove, and Vixon were behind him. Ekaku wrapped a thin blanket around me and Patch gently hoisted me up into his arms, applying pressure to my side wound which made me cry out again in pain,"Sh.. Just close your eyes and we'll go as gently and as fastly as we can to get you some help. But you'll have to explain some stuff when your all better, ok?" Fang said softly.

I nodded silently.

Fang started running and the others followed. He tried to go smoothly, but sometimes he couldn't help the bouncing motion, which shot pain through my whole body.

I started feeling really dizzy and lightheaded again, that's when everything went black.

I could hear voices... People. Arguing. Arguing over what? I smelled fresh bread, fresh bread and... I-I don't know... Its some kind of woodsy smell. It smelled familiar, but I couldn't recognize from where. My body ached. It felt like I was rolled up into a ball and all of the Tailed Beasts played soccer with me.

Ever so slowly, I cracked open one eye, and shut it again as bright light came to my vision. I tried again, this time opening both eyes at the same time. The first thing I was aware of was the pounding migrane that came to me due to the light flooding through the window. I looked around. There was bread and water next to my bed, which explained the smell. The voices came from outside the door to the room I was currently in,"Hey!" my voice was hoarse and cracked.