The secret meetings... 2 of them!

Sorry I haen't uploaded you guys! I went camping for the weekend!

~The secret meetings... 2 of them!~

*Raksha's POV*

We had made it to the room and I sat my bag down, stretched, and yawned,"This day was kinda uneventful... I need to go find... Someone... I'll be back sometime past midnight." i said dismissively, heading towards the door only to be stopped by... Da dadadada! Gaara!

"Where are you going?" he asked in his cold voice.

I glared at him,"I told you, I have buisness to take care of. Now move aside." I practically growled.

He shook his head,"Where are you going?" he repeated

I sighed frustratedly,"I'm going to find someone that is none of your business. I also have other stuff I've gotta do here. I am afterall, very important here."

He grunted,"Is that so?"

I nodded and pushed him out of the way. I took off outside, hoping that Itatchi would be in range to see my signal. I hurried off towards the woods, but got stopped again by Kakashi,"Hey, Raksha. There's a meeting going on, you should come."

I pointed towards the woods while protesting,"I really can't Kakashi. I've got something I've gotta do..."

"Oh nonsense! Come on!" he slung his arm over my shoulders and started leading me back into the village while I protested and struggled.

When we finally made it to the place, the meeting had already begun.

We stayed quietly to the side of the small hut while the meeting was going on.

"We have to find him and attack as soon as possible!" roared a brown haired man with stuble on his chin and blue eyes.

"No!" roared another with blonde hair and blue eyes,"We have to wait and figure out what Orochimaru wants! Then take him out!"

It was time for me to intervene,"Excuse me?! You guys will do no such thing! Attacking Orochimaru!" I scoffed,"How dumb can you get you turd-brains! Like I've said before, let me handle everything!"

They stared at me,"And who exactly are you?  I've never seen you at these meetings before." said the brown head.

"This is Raksha. She's an undercover Ambu Black Ops ninja from a secret organization hidden deep within the Village Hidden in the Sand. She's been sent here to do an undercover gig in the Chunin exams, something about Orochimaru..." explained Kio, who I just now realized was standing to the side.

The man nodded,"And... Why do you s'pose Orochimaru's here in the first place young lady?"

"I think he's after a couple of your little ninjas in training."

"Oh?  And who might that be?"

"Neji and Sakura in the Chunin exams are my suspicions, but, Orochimaru's unpredictable. Who knows what he's really after?" Uh, you know exactly what he's after sorta... I thought to myself, you and Sasuke Uchiha, uh duh!

"realy now? And why would he want those 2 young lasses?"

I shrugged,"Like I said, who knows the mind of a rogue?"

He nodded,"I wonder... Why would the Village Hidden in the Sand, have one of their secret ninjas go after Orochimaru? Huh? What business does the Sand have with a rogue ninja from the Leaf? he asked suspiciously.

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him,"That is classified information to others outside of our secret society and then some. Sorry, but I am under strict orders to get my assignment done and to report back to base. You people have no right to intervene. If you mess up my mission, there will be severe consequences towards those who have anything to do with the screw up. And I shall personally inflict it. Understood?" I told them sternly.