A good fight turns into a bad war... Will this change us?

~A good fight turns into a bad war... Will this change us?~

*Raksha's POV*

I leaped up from the ground as Sasuke threw a kuni knife at me. In return, I spun while throwing my own kuni knives at him, using the altitude from the spinning to gain momentum for them. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Gaara moved his hands quickly and sand came up from the ground right in front of him and made a turn towards me. I was falling back to the ground again and brought up a large boulder to hold me in the air as the sand came towards me. I stood there, waiting for the sand to hit me, I saw Gaara falter and the attack stopped an inch in front of me. I closed my eyes and smirked while shaking my head,"Gaara Gaara Gaara... You shouldn't falter!" I leaped at the sand, taking out my trusty sword and handling it with both hands and  cut through the sand until I was right in front of Gaara, I saw the pain in his eyes and growled,"Stop it! This is a battle! I am your enemy right now. Attack me like you would anyone else!"

He hesitated before nodding.

I distanced myself from him, jumping backwards until I was at the boulder again and standing on it,"Now, ATTACK ME!" I yelled at him.

He did his jutsu signs again and the same once again came at me.

I snapped my fingers at it as it came close and a bolt of lightning hit it from above right in front of me. I could feel the impact but held my ground as they collided. The force and pressure of us pressing them at one another was fierce.He pressed on with his sand while I kept the lightning continuously, not letting up one bit. I saw someting coming towards me at the last second and moved out of the way as a fire ball grazed my front I fell back and slipped from my boulder. I spun in mid air and spun and spun until I was going fast enough. I called the wind to me and as I got faster, so did the air around me, making a mini tornado.

I kept going until the tornado got to the middle of the arena, trapping Gaara and Sasuke on the edges. Everything they threw at me got caught in the wind and was now floating around me. The fire from Sasuke's fire ball jutsus had deminished into nothing, Gaara's sand broke up into small patches and continued to spin with the wind, and the kuni knives and stars were also caught, along with trees, rocks, dirts, grass, and other things around.

I slowed down but the wind kept up its pace. I stayed in the middle and faced the palms of my hands out and mentally pushed the wind out. My hands jerked a bit and the wind exploded outwards. All of the stuff caught in it went flying in different directions. The people in the stands had to duck out of the way of rubble and various of other objects. I fell onto the solid ground and looked around for Gaara and Sasuke.

I closed my eyes and concentrated. There! I grabbed ahold of 2 stars and threw them in different directions. I saw a blur from both sides and knew that they had taken off from their spots,"Come out come out wherever you 2 are..." I sang with a grin.

I heard a wizzing sound coming towards me and turned at the last second. Something hit me in the neck.

I carressed my neck where it stung and pulled out a dart,"What...?" I dropped the dart as I began to feel woozy and stumbled a bit. My vision got blurry and I fell.

My hearing was distorted too, but I could faintly hear Gaara's voice and feel his arms holding me. Something was happening, but I couldn't figure out what!

I closed my eyes and concentrated, trying to tap into  Gobi's abilities.

I opened my eyes and saw yellow, he, too, was affected by the dart. But only a bit. I could see, but it was like it was in slow motion.

I saw Gaara shaking, people in the background freaking out, the Ambu Black Ops team fighting... Something, or someone. KiKi and Kiba were also in battle with Aki and Akamaru.