More pieces of Raksha's real past uncovered, and a new friend who knows

~More pieces of Raksha's real past uncovered, and a new friend who knows~

*Raksha's POV*

They turned around at the sound of my voice.

They had shocked expressions on their faces when they seen me.

"RAKSHA!!!!" they yelled and ran towards me.

"AHHH!!!" i screamed as they knocked me down at the same time.

We were in a pile on the ground, laughing.

Gaara got up first, followed by Sasuke, then Naruto.

Gaara helped me up,"Where's your dad? I thought we were supposed to wait for him so that we could save you?"

"Yeah well, he said it's off. I... Escaped on my own..." I was looking down, not meeting their gazes.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I shook my head,"Nothing." I looked up at them and gave a very convincing smile, though, it didn't fool Gaara... Dang Gaara won't get tricked!

He had his serious look on his face and crossed his arms,"Nu-uh. Something's wrong, whipe that fake smile off of your face and spill."

I sighed and mumbled,"Stupid Gaara won't let things go and refuses to be fooled by my awesome skills..."

"Raksha..." he said in a warning tone.

I smiled in apology then sighed yet again, it seems I sigh alot...

"OK, so, I don't know where to begin..."

"Start at why you left."

"Well, this guy named Zetzu, or as I call him Shelly, afford to let me join the Akatsuki and train in order to get stronger and finally be able to kill Orochimaru, and that if I got strong enough, when it was time to get all of the tailed beasts and sacrifice them to.. I don't know that part, then I could sacrifice Gobi and me in order to allow you and Naruto to live... So, I took it." I tried to explain.

Gaara grabbed my shoulders and shook me,"Don't you EVER do that again! Do you understand me?! NEVER again!"

I shook my head again, tears almost coming to my eyes, so I looked away,"Gaara..." I held out my right hand with the ring on my ring finger,"I'm already apart of them. I even have the official cloak. I am an Akatsuki member."

Sasuke cut in before Gaara could say anything,"Wait, does that mean... You know Itatchi? You know him and where he is?!" he demande.

I nodded,"My dad, the guy Gaara refurred to that was supposed to lead you guys in the 'Rescue Raksha' operation, was indeed, Itatchi Uchiha."

Sasuke punched the ground,"Damnit! He was this close and I wasn't able to get him! DAMNIT! Wait, you said, your dad? Itatchi doesn't have any kids... That I know of..."

I nodded and smiled,"I'm not blood related, when I left Gaara 6 years ago, I ran into Itatchi and he became like a dad to me."

Sasuke grabbed ahold of the collar of my blouse,"Where is he?! Where is that bastard?!"

I yanked free from his grasp,"Don't even try it, boy. Itatchi's still too strong for you. You'll only end up either badly injured, or dead."

Sasuke looke at the ground, fists clenched and shaking slightly,"I've gotten stronger... I know I have! But... Is it possbile that he is still so far ahead?" he mumbled mostly to himself, but I answered anyway.

"Yes, he is. You've gotten stronger, Sasuke. But he is still much more stronger than you." I said strongly, not bothering to take it easy on him, he needs to toughen up mentally more than physically.