Part 2: Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Umm, you ok?" I asked looking up at him and he looked down at me with a slight smile on his lips. I then notice the his eyes showed caring and softness, I kept looking at him..

"I love you, Cherry." He said softly and I looked back at him a bit confused and mostly shocked. Did he just say that?

"Umm...." I bit my lip looking down at the ground thinking for a second. He just said that he loves me. Does he really mean it, that he loves me. I then felt his fingers on my chin and he lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"I'm sorry was that still a bit early to say, you don't have to say it." He said sounding a tiny bit disappointed and I bit my lip again.

"Colton." I said and he lifted his head.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me with his head tilted to the left a bit.

"I do like you a lot, but I don't love you just yet." I told him and he nodded his head and then a second later smirked.

"Though your close right?" He asked smirking and I grinned slightly.

"Yes, your close." I told him and he smiled.

"Good, now I have to do something to have you love me." He said winking again and I rolled my eyes as we started walking again.

"In time it will come." I said and he looked over at me.

"I know." He said and I shook my head annoyed.

"Your annoying." I said and he smirked.

"And your lovable, Cher-bear" He said and I looked at him and blushed as he winked again.

------------------------------

(Few days later)

"Colton, that's not funny!" I said and he grinned holding up the bag of candy out of my reach.

"Oh, but it is." He smiled and I glared at him annoyed. My sister was having another 'sleepover party', because it's Friday. I had to go with my mom again to get the pizza and I got candy in which Colton was holding away from me. Right now we were in the kitchen while Peaches and her friends were in the living room talking and giggling. She only brought over ten of her friends thankfully. Unlike her last sleepover where I was made fun of, and fifteen of her very close friends were here including Colton. I still hate the day. "Cher-bear." He said and I snapped out of my thinking and looked at him.

"If you weren't in that cast right now, I would tackle you to the floor." I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yay, good luck with that." He said with a smirk and narrowed my eyes at him. "Want this?" He asked shaking the bag of candy a bit and I nodded my head and crossed my arms.

"Yes, actually." I told him and he chuckled.

"Like last time, then you can have it." He whispered and I rolled my eyes, then went onto my tippy-toes and kissed him quickly and I held out my hand.

"Give me." I said with a smile and he tossed the bag over to me. "Thank you." I said and I heard someone chuckle and looked over and saw Rider leaning against the door frame with his arms cross looking at us.

"Hey Colton, hey darling." He said and Colton rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Colton asked and Rider grinned.

"Where's the new girl, I heard she was coming to Peaches's sleepover." Rider asked and me and Colton looked at each other and then I shrugged my shoulders. I know he doesn't mean Daisy, because she's been busy lately with something she's been working on, in which I have no idea what it is. But I do know he means another girl that moved to our school. Colton was actually right. The girl's name was Bobby and she's me and Colton's age. She kinda has been like quiet when she came like two days ago, and I only seen her a few times. Though I know she have's light brown hair and she's about my height, and that's it.