Getting myself ready for tomorrow 08.27.2016

Dear mommy,

Today I am preparing myself for tomorrow's mission, but I overheard them that they are looking for a van for tomorrow or a vehicle because they will be going to Taciman as a team tomorrow. That means that I might not be going with them because it will be the whole team tomorrow, but that is okay mommy because they will be bringing a lot of things tomorrow, especially the trees that they will be planting up there starting tomorrow. Mommy, just wish that you'll be here to come with us, and do nature tripping. Mommy, I really want us to go to 7 falls together with daddy, and daddy just found out that there are a lot of trails that we can take hiking over there.

Mommy, I am not stopping on praying for you mommy, daddy too is doing the same. Mommy, please come back, I am going to ask you this again because I am really in need of your love, I really miss you mommy and my little sisters too. We are all waiting here for you, we love you, and we always love you no matter what. Same as daddy mommy, because we learned that love from him, to love unconditionally. I love you mommy, please, read this with a whole heart and not just scan it.. I love you so much..

Love, 

Midnight.

#BringTheFamilyBackTogether

#PrayForReconciliation

#StopBrokenFamily