:'(

Dear mommy,

It has really been a long time and I really am missing you a lot lately. I can't help but cry for daddy's sake.. Though daddy may not know this, but it's like there's a part of me that just wants to run away to where you are and see you. Mommy, I really miss you, and truth is, I REALLY NEED YOU erichi25lewispearljohnson more than you ever know mommy. 

Just tonight, daddy used his last savings just to have his quiet time in the park. He knows he can't keep quiet when he prays that's why he left and used his money for half a liter of gasoline for me. As he was praying in the park, I can't help but notice daddy's pain, agony, suffering, but no anger nor hatred.. Mommy, if there's anyone who loves you MOST in this world, it's daddy.. Not being with you just for a week is actually not an opportunity, but a window for him to reflect on not about you, but for himself on what career path to take, because he really wants to give you a good life.. One week is too short for him, but now he is sure of what career path to take, but mommy, daddy is so affected by you leaving because he already got 2 sanctions because he can't do his job properly and he can't even breathe during work.

Mommy, I really need you, not financially, but I need your presence  here.. I really need you especially on those times that you will just ride on my as I can feel your love when you are straddling me going places where we can have an adventure.. Mommy, I really miss you, and I can tell daddy is missing you so much too... every time he drives, he cries.. mommy, have mercy for me and my sisters.. I really miss them too.. A LOT.. please... reconsider.. and I promise you, you won't regret your decision if you choose us... there will be challenges, but GOD will be with us ALWAYS... we YOUR FAMILY will be all worth it....

Loving you always,

Midnight.  =^:3^=